101 Great Ways to Enjoy Sherry
If you love sherry but haven't got beyond sipping it with a few nuts and olives this e-e-book is for you.
Or if you've never been quite won over by sherry here are some great ways to make you fall in love with it.
Packed with original pairings from fish tacos to Hershey bars, Fiona Beckett's exciting new interactive e-book, the first of a new series on which she's collaborating with Bristol-based Miller Design, will open a whole new world of exciting food and sherry combinations for you.
Included in the book are:
* 101 great ideas for enjoying sherry including traditional and innovative food matches under the headings of Nibbles, Meat & Chicken, Seafood, Veggies, Cheese and Sweet Things
- some simple sherry cocktails
- fun ideas for sherry parties
- a special selection of festive pairings in the Sherry Christmas section
- how to speak sherry. How to pronounce those tricky sherry names
- and an at-a-glance guide to the foods which suit different styles of sherry best
So every way of enjoying sherry you could possibly think of … #enjoysherry
* Once purchased, your e-book will be available immediately for digital download and you will get instant access to all of the great sherry tips and pairings available in the book. This book is not available in print, however the PDF download is formatted for A4 so that you can easily print any page you'd like to keep handy as a hard copy.