101 Great Ways to Enjoy Chocolate and Wine
You might think there was no way of enjoying chocolate more than you already do but we’ve come up with 101 of them - all amazing drink pairings to enable you to get even more pleasure out of your favourite food.
Devised by food and wine pairing expert Fiona Beckett and illustrated by the brilliant Miller Design it will open up a whole new world of exciting drink and chocolate combinations including wine, beer, whisky, gin (yes, gin!), rum and other spirits as well as tea and coffee
Included in the book are:
* Basic tips on matching wine with chocolate and how to pick out the complementary flavours in chocolate with different drinks
* How to use fine quality chocolate to enhance your enjoyment of high end wines and spirits
* The sweet RED wines that make chocolate taste sublime
* What to drink with a Cadbury’s Creme egg, a Terry’s Chocolate orange or a box of Maltesers (you may be surprised!). Oh, and a chocolate fountain ….
* Chocolate dessert pairings from profiteroles to chocolate ice-cream
* Indulgent chocolate cocktails from our resident mixologist Tim Homewood
All lavishly illustrated with droolingly gorgeous chocolate pictures.
We also persuaded our favourite chocolate experts and bakers to share their favourite recipes - including chocolate stout cake and shiraz fig brownies
We’ve had the benefit of support from some top chocolate producers and retailers including Beau Cacao, Gilbert’s, Rococo and Valrhona and The Chocolate Tart cookery school.
If you’re a chocolate-lover this is one you can’t afford to miss ...
* Once you've paid for it, your e-book will be available immediately for digital download and you will get instant access to all the great chocolate pairings in the book. it is not available in print, however the PDF download is formatted for A4 so that you can easily print any page you'd like to keep handy as a hard copy.