5 Reasons to buy Saint Amans Gin
Anne MacColl-Turpin and Jean-Louis Turpin are artisan producers of grape alcohol based French gin, created, distilled, bottled and shipped from the Saint Amans Gin Barn in SW France.
5 reasons to buy Saint Amans Gin
1. Anne (French-Scottish) and Jean-Louis (French-French) launched Saint Amans Gin in summer of 2019 and have already won Best French Gin and the Bronze Design Awards at the World Gin Awards 2020. The move from Scotland to France last year was for JL to get back to his roots, feel better in mind and body as he has Parkinson’s, and do something he loves from his many years in the food and drink industry.
2. Saint Amans gin normally sells via small distributors in Scotland and in France, to high end bars, hotels, cafes and wine shops. For the months of April and May, we are now selling directly to friends (parce que vous êtes tous nos amis), and friendly wine shops including free shipping to UK and France for a minimum of 6 bottles using our special lockdown/stock-up code – AMIS6
3. Saint Amans Gin is sustainable and circular economy friendly. Made from “grape marc”, the organic by-product from Languedoc grapes.
4. In these times, it feels good to drink delicious gin produced from from 18 natural and organic ingredients from a pollution-free environment in South West France.
5. Loved by French and UK sommeliers, reviewers describe Saint Amans Gin as “smooth, delicious, delicate and complex”. We are proudly French, authentic, premium, gluten-free. We’d love you to try it and we welcome your feedback.
Made with love in Occitanie, South of France, we deliver across France and the UK, from our barn to your door.
Find our shop at www.saintaman.com. Bonne degustation!
If you found this post useful and were happy to get the advice for free perhaps you'd think about donating towards the running costs of the site? You can find out how to do it here or to subscribe to our regular newsletter click here.