5 reasons to buy Little Beauty (especially if you like NZ Sauvignon Blanc)
1. Hello. I’m Little Beauty. Pleased to meet you.
I’m a bespoke, independent, single vineyard winery from the elemental and unique Waihopai Valley, Marlborough, New Zealand. I’m made with good old Kiwi passion and pride.
2. Normally, you’ll find me in all the best restaurants in town– literally! I usually mingle at Mere, Tom Kitchin, Alchemilla and Chewton Glen to name a few but Covid-19 has stopped me going out recently.
So, I’m trying to make new friends and find out some new places to hang out online . . .
3. Which leads me onto my next question – anyone want to join forces? It’s lonely out there at the moment and I’m looking for like minded friends to share the message and love – email me if you’d like to work together to spread awareness, links and ideas – we’re full of them!
4. But - shhhhh, I’m only ever going to be available as a limited release. In fact, so limited, my annual production volume represents a teensy 0.00055% of the total global wine market! So, with me, you know you’re getting something super special. And very authentic. If you’d like to try and buy me, I’m hanging out with some friends at www.swig.co.uk, www.davywine.co.uk, www.aduv.co.uk and www.weaverswine.com
5. You can catch up on all my latest goings on and keep me company on Instagram @littlebeautywines where you’ll find all our latest news, awards, recipes and always a post to make you smile.
If you found this post useful and were happy to get the advice for free perhaps you'd think about donating towards the running costs of the site? You can find out how to do it here or to subscribe to our regular newsletter click here.