Competitions and offers
Win one of three fabulous Morphy Richards appliances
Continuing into 2019 with our usual great prizes we have three brilliantly clever appliances from Morphy Richards to offer this month - and you could win one of them!
Morphy Richards Prepstar 401012 RRP £99.99
First of all the Morphy Richards Prepstar (above), an innovative food processor that allows you to master all your food preparation tasks using just one machine. Whether you’re a fitness fanatic looking to prepare healthy meals for the week, or a passionate foodie who loves scratch cooking, lack of time and space can make food preparation feel like a chore. but the Prepstar is packed full of accessories that can chop, grate, whip and mix, making preparing delicious meals quick and simple even in the smallest kitchen. RRP: £99.99
STOCKIST: Morphy Richards
Morphy Richards 501020 Total Control Soup Maker RRP £109.99
Given the snowy weather with which we’ve kicked off February you could probably do with a daily soup fix and this all-rounder Soup Maker offers the ultimate convenience and flexibility. With its Smart Response Technology, you can choose from either 2, 3 or 4 portions when cooking, making sure you always have enough and saving time when cooking for smaller numbers.
With reheat and keep warm functions, the Total Control soup-maker allows you to enjoy your soup at a time that suits you without worrying whether it’s properly cooked. Its 1.6L stainless steel jug can be completely removed from the machine for easy cleaning, and its 'Pre-Clean' function will rinse the jug after use, making cleaning-up afterwards a total breeze
You may already be a slow cooker fan but this generously sized model has a 3.5 litre oval shaped ceramic pot which is ideal for joints of meat as well as casseroles, curries and chillies, perfect for the family and entertaining. Unlike some slow cookers it also allows you to select your cooking temperature; Low 6-12 hours, Medium 4-10 hours, High 3-8 hours which ensures that your meal is ready just when you want it.
How do you know which you'll end up with? Well you don’t - it’s pot luck I’m afraid - but they're all appliances that would be useful in any kitchen. As usual our winner is drawn by a random number selector and we will allocate the prizes randomly too.
The closing date for the competition is 11.59pm GMT on Thursday February 28th 2019 and you must be 18 or over and live in the UK to enter. For other terms and conditions see below.
Terms and Conditions
1. This prize draw is open to all subscribers of 18 or over, other than freelancers or contractors employed by matchingfoodandwine.com, Morphy Richards, their respective families and agents or anyone directly connected to the prize draw
2. No purchase is necessary.
3. Entries submitted through third parties or agents will not be eligible.
4. The prize consists of one of the 3 Morphy Richards appliances as described above by the sponsor and will be drawn and allocated at random. The prize is non-transferable, non-refundable and cannot be exchanged for cash alternatives in whole or in part.
5. The closing date for entry to the draw is 11.59pm GMT on Thursday February 28th 2019. The winners will be drawn from the list of entrants by matchingfoodandwine by Friday March 15th and will be notified by e-mail.
6. We ask for your name, email address and postal address in order to conduct the competition. We will delete this data as soon as the competition has concluded and the winner has received their prize.
7. In the event that you decide to subscribe to our monthly newsletter when you enter the competition, we will in addition record your name and email address in order to be able to send it out to you. You will be able to unsubscribe and ask us to delete your personal data at any time.
8. We accept no responsibility for late, incomplete, incorrectly submitted, corrupted or misdirected entries.
9. Our decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
10. Entrants agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
The winners’ surnames will be made available by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org after March 31st 2019.
If you found this post useful and were happy to get the advice for free perhaps you'd think about donating towards the running costs of the site? You can find out how to do it here or to subscribe to our regular newsletter click here.