Competitions and offers
Win one of THREE Booths Christmas wine selections!
We know you love a case of wine so this month we’ve got no less than THREE to give away from the family-owned supermarket Booths.
For those of you who are not familiar with them they’re a small upmarket northern supermarket chain that I always think resembles a traditional grocer more than a Tesco or Sainsbury's - though there’s nothing old-fashioned about them. (Think a northern Waitrose or, as they prefer to put it, Waitrose is a southern Booths!)
They have a really good own label wine range (they were last year’s Decanter supermarket of the year) which you can now buy via the gift section on their website which is a plus for those of us who have envied our northern friends and relatives for years.
The three cases they've offered us are:
Booths Classic Christmas Wine Selection (£60) which includes 2 bottles of Famille Perrin Côtes du Rhône Reserve, 2 Jadot Macon Villages Blanc and 2 bottles of Booths own label prosecco.
E.H.Booth & Co Christmas Wine Selection (worth £65) which again includes 2 bottles of their own label prosecco, 2 of their own label Chablis and 2 of their own Gran Norte Rioja Reserva.
and - best of all - Booths Ultimate Christmas Wine Selection worth £110 which includes 2 bottles of Seresin Marlborough sauvignon blanc from New Zealand, 2 bottles of Le Cloître du Château du Château Prieuré-Lichine Margaux and 2 bottles of Booths own label champagne.
How do you know which you'll end up with? Well you don’t - it’s pot luck I’m afraid - but they're all boxes you'd be pleased to have over the festive season. As usual our winner is drawn by a random number selector and we will allocate the boxes randomly too.
The closing date for the competition is 11.59pm GMT on Sunday December 2nd 2018 and you must live in the UK and be over 18 to enter. For other terms and conditions see below.
Terms and Conditions
1. This prize draw is open to all subscribers of 18 or over, other than freelancers or contractors employed by matchingfoodandwine.com, Booths, their respective families and agents or anyone directly connected to the prize draw
2. No purchase is necessary.
3. Entries submitted through third parties or agents will not be eligible.
4. The prize consists of one of the 3 festive wine cases detailed above which will be drawn and allocated at random. The prizes are non-transferable, non-refundable and cannot be exchanged for cash alternatives in whole or in part.
5. The closing date for entry to the draw is 11.59pm GMT on Sunday December 2nd. The winner will be drawn from the list of entrants by matchingfoodandwine by Monday December 10th and will be notified by e-mail.
6. We ask for your name, email address and postal address in order to conduct the competition. We will delete this data as soon as the competition has concluded and the winner has received their prize.
7. In the event that you decide to subscribe to our monthly newsletter when you enter the competition, we will in addition record your name and email address in order to be able to send it out to you. You will be able to unsubscribe and ask us to delete your personal data at any time.
8. We accept no responsibility for late, incomplete, incorrectly submitted, corrupted or misdirected entries.
9. Our decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
10. Entrants agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
The winner’s surname and country of residence will be made available by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org after December 31st 2018.
If you found this post useful and were happy to get the advice for free perhaps you'd think about donating towards the running costs of the site? You can find out how to do it here or to subscribe to our regular newsletter click here.