Competitions and offers
Win dinner bed and breakfast at The Vineyard during their Wine Festival
We have a really brilliant prize for you this month - an overnight stay for two at the luxury Vineyard at Stockcross during their November Wine Festival Weekend* with tickets to the Festival dinner and a wine tasting the following day.
The Vineyard is a Relais & Châteaux 5-star hotel and spa near Newbury in Berkshire, renowned for its luxury accommodation, 3 AA Rosette restaurant and award winning 30,000 bottle wine cellar.
The Wine Festival Weekend will open on Friday 24th November 2017 with a fantastic five course dinner created by Head Chef, Robby Jenks, each course of which will be matched with two superb wines selected from vintners taking part in the festival.
The Wine Festival Tasting will take place the following day 25th November and feature over 150 wines, selected from The Vineyard’s extensive list of wineries. Meet the winemakers and suppliers and take part in the masterclasses running throughout the day. Wineries participating will include: Peter Michael Winery, Schramsberg, Rudd Estate, Champagne Taittinger, and many more.
All you have to do to enter the competition is register on the site (and subscribe, if you like, to our free monthly newsletter)
Given the nature of the prize, you must be 18 or over to enter.
The closing date for the competition is 11.59pm GMT on Sunday October 29th 2017. For other terms and conditions see below.
To enter our competition, you must be signed in to the site.
If you aren't a member yet, you can click here to register now.
Once you've signed in, come back to this page and you'll be able to enter our competition.
Terms & conditions:
1. This prize draw is open to all registered subscribers of 18 or over, other than freelances or contractors employed by matchingfoodandwine.com or The Vineyard, their respective families and agents or anyone directly connected to the prize draw
2. No purchase is necessary. You simply need to have registered on the site and subscribe to the mailing list.
3. Entries submitted through third parties or agents will not be eligible.
4. The prize consists of
- Two tickets to the Wine Festival Dinner on Friday 24th November (5 courses with two paired wines per course)
- 1 luxury double room
- A five-star breakfast for two
- Two tickets for the Wine Festival on Saturday 25th November featuring 150 wines from around the globe
- Total value: £775
No cash alternative to the prize will be offered or alternative dates so you need to be free on the 24th/25th November this year (2017)
5. The closing date for entry to the draw is 11.59pm GMT on Sunday October 29th 2017. The winner will be drawn at random from the subscriber database by matchingfoodandwine by Monday November 13th, 2017 and will be notified by e-mail.
6. The promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
7. Entrants agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
The winner's surname and county of residence will be made available by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org after November 30th, 2017
* If you’d rather not chance it and want to book to go to the festival anyway email email@example.com or ring 01635 589407
You can follow The Vineyard on Twitter @VineyardNewbury and on instagram @thevineyardhotel.
Got other ideas? Do email your favourite pairings to us at firstname.lastname@example.org. To subscribe to our free monthly newsletter and be eligible to enter our fabulous prize draws click here or to get notice of posts as soon as they're published click here.