Competitions and offers
Win an Ooni Fyra 12 pizza oven
I’ve been having major home-made pizza envy since I spotted a couple of pals producing madly professional pizzas on their dinky Ooni pizza ovens and although I can’t win one this month for obvious reasons you CAN. THIS COMPETITION IS NOW CLOSED.
We thought we’d ask the lovely team at Ooni if they’d offer one as a prize and they’ve come up with an Ooni Fyra 12 wood-fired pizza oven and a bag of hardwood pellets to get you going.
The beauty of the oven - apart from the fact that it is beautiful to look at - is that once you’ve heated it it cooks quickly giving you fabulously charred pizzas in just 60 seconds. (It gets up to 500°C). You can see a video of how it works on their website. It's also fully portable with a two-part chimney plus a pellet burner and hopper that can be detached and stored inside the oven, Ooni Fyra is easy to pack away - or to take to the beach.
We don’t think you’re going to want to miss out on this one!
The closing date for the competition is 11.59pm GMT on Tuesday August 31st 2021 and you must live in the UK and be over 18 to enter.
This is an advertising feature in association with Ooni. For full terms and conditions, see below.
There are no active competitions at the moment.
Terms and Conditions
1. This prize draw is open to all subscribers of 18 or over, other than freelancers or contractors employed by matchingfoodandwine.com, Ooni, their respective families and agents or anyone directly connected to the prize draw
2. No purchase is necessary.
3. Entries submitted through third parties or agents will not be eligible. Only one entry is allowed per person.
4. The prize consists of the Ooni Fyra 12 pizza oven described above. The prize is non-transferable, non-refundable and cannot be exchanged for cash alternatives in whole or in part.
5. The closing date for entry to the draw is 11.59pm GMT on Tuesday August 31st 2021. The winner will be drawn from the list of entrants by matchingfoodandwine by 11.59pm on Tuesday September 14th and will be notified by e-mail.
7. We ask for your name, email address and postal address in order to conduct the competition. We will delete this data as soon as the competition has concluded and the winner has received their prize.
8. In the event that you decide to subscribe to our monthly newsletter when you enter the competition, we will in addition record your name and email address in order to be able to send it out to you. You will be able to unsubscribe and ask us to delete your personal data at any time.
9. We accept no responsibility for late, incomplete, incorrectly submitted, corrupted or misdirected entries.
10. Our decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
11. Entrants agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
The winner’s surname and county of residence will be made available by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org after September 30th 2021
If you found this post helpful and would like to support the website which is free to use it would be great if you'd make a donation towards its running costs or sign up to my regular Substack newsletter Eat This, Drink That for extra benefits.