Competitions and offers
Win a terrific Tracklements food box!
We’re spreading the love this February with a chance for three of you to win one of these fabulous food boxes from the family owned Tracklements which we hope will provide much needed cheer and pzazz to your food during lockdown.
I’ve always been a fan of their mustards but hadn’t realised how many products they did now. Since the founder William Tulberg’s son Guy took over they now have eight varieties of mustard and over 40 award-winning chutneys, relishes and sauces. You can find some clever ways to use them if you follow their instagram @tracklements and hashtag #tastytracklements
The eco-friendly range is still handmade in Wiltshire, to traditional recipes, using the best quality ingredients sourced locally wherever possible to ensure the products taste as good as, if not better than, homemade.
Each box will include
- Engraved Slate cheeseboard
- Handmade Pickles & Preserves Recipe Book
- Tea towel
- 9 Mini Jar Gift Pack
- Condiment caddy filled with: Sticky Fig Relish, Fresh Chilli Jam, Caramelised Onion Marmalade, Robust Wholegrain Mustard, Strong Horseradish Cream (my favourite) and Apricot & Ginger Chutney
The closing date for the competition is 11.59pm GMT on Sunday February 28th 2021 and you must live in the UK and be over 18 to enter.
For other terms and conditions see below.
There are no active competitions at the moment.
Terms and Conditions
1. This prize draw is open to all subscribers of 18 or over, other than freelancers or contractors employed by matchingfoodandwine.com, Tracklements, their respective families and agents or anyone directly connected to the prize draw
2. No purchase is necessary.
3. Entries submitted through third parties or agents will not be eligible. Only one entry is allowed per person.
4. The 3 prizes consists of the box of Tracklements goodies and other products described above. The prize is non-transferable, non-refundable and cannot be exchanged for cash alternatives in whole or in part.
5. The closing date for entry to the draw is 11.59pm GMT on Sunday February 28th 2021. The winner will be drawn from the list of entrants by matchingfoodandwine by 11.59pm on Monday February 15th and will be notified by e-mail.
6. We ask for your name, email address and postal address in order to conduct the competition. We will delete this data as soon as the competition has concluded and the winner has received their prize.
7. In the event that you decide to subscribe to our monthly newsletter when you enter the competition, we will in addition record your name and email address in order to be able to send it out to you. You will be able to unsubscribe and ask us to delete your personal data at any time.
8. We accept no responsibility for late, incomplete, incorrectly submitted, corrupted or misdirected entries.
9. Our decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
10. Entrants agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
The winner’s surname and country of residence will be made available by sending an email to email@example.com after March 1st 2021.
If you found this post helpful and would like to support the website which is free to use please subscribe to my crowdfunder newsletter Eat This Drink That at fionabeckett.substack.com