Competitions and offers
Win a stupendous steak box from award-winning butcher Peter Hannan
Meat hampers from the fabulous meatpeter, as he’s known on instagram, are always an incredible treat but this one more than most as it comes from a new range he’s launching later this month which will be available for nationwide UK & Ireland delivery. (Hurrah!)
Pete’s revolutionary way of ageing meat in a Himalayan salt chamber gives it an incredible depth of flavour and has won him many medals including Supreme Champion in the Guild of Fine Foods Great Taste Awards.
Steak is a regular feature of Saturday nights in the Hannan household as you’ll see if you follow his hashtag #steaksaturday so we reckoned a steak hamper it had to be.
Worth over £200 the hamper includes:
1 x 1 Himalayan Salt Aged Cote de Boeuf Steak
1 x 1 Himalayan Salt Aged Sharing T-Bone Steak
1 x 2 Himalayan Salt Aged Fillet Steak
2 x 2 Himalayan Salt Aged Sirloin Steak
2 x 2 Himalayan Salt Aged Ribeye Steaks
2 x 2 Rump Heart Steaks
2 x 2 Picanha Steaks
The closing date for the competition is 11.59pm GMT on Sunday November 1st 2020 and you must be 18 or over and live in the UK to enter. For other terms and conditions see below.
Terms and Conditions
1. This prize draw is open to all subscribers of 18 or over, other than freelancers or contractors employed by matchingfoodandwine.com, Hannan Meats, their respective families and agents or anyone directly connected to the prize draw
2. No purchase is necessary.
3. Entries submitted through third parties or agents will not be eligible.
4. The prize consists of the steak box described above and will be drawn and allocated at random. The prize is non-transferable, non-refundable and cannot be exchanged for cash alternatives in whole or in part.
5. The closing date for entry to the draw is 11.59pm GMT on Sunday November 1st 2020. The winner will be drawn from the list of entrants by matchingfoodandwine by Monday November 16th 2020 and will be notified by e-mail.
6. We ask for your name, email address and postal address in order to conduct the competition. We will delete this data as soon as the competition has concluded and the winner has received their prize.
7. In the event that you decide to subscribe to our monthly newsletter when you enter the competition, we will in addition record your name and email address in order to be able to send it out to you. You will be able to unsubscribe and ask us to delete your personal data at any time.
8. We accept no responsibility for late, incomplete, incorrectly submitted, corrupted or misdirected entries.
9. Our decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
10. Entrants agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
The winner's surnames will be made available by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org after November 30th 2020.
If you found this post useful and were happy to get the advice for free perhaps you'd think about donating towards the running costs of the site? You can find out how to do it here or to subscribe to our regular newsletter click here.