Competitions and offers
Win a set of Le Creuset Colours of Spice Cookware
I’ve used Le Creuset since I was given a casserole for my 21st birthday a fair few years ago (no, I’m not going to tell you EXACTLY how many but I still have it) so I’m thrilled to be able to offer you a fabulous prize from their latest Colours of Spice range which showcases a selection of cookware with a spice-inspired twist. THIS COMPETITION IS NOW CLOSED.
Capturing aromatic and flavoursome herbs and spices, the new colour range includes Satin Black, Almond, Volcanic and, a new colour, Rosemary and is available in stores and online nationwide.
The prize, which is worth £250, includes a
3-ply Stainless Steel 20cm Non-Sick Chefs Pan
Herb Planter in Almond
Cast Iron Square Grill in Rosemary
Salt and Pepper mills in Rosemary
and the WT110 Waiters Corkscrew Stainless Steel (‘cos you’ve got to have a glass of wine with whatever you cook!)
If you need inspiration as to how to use them there’s a set of 10 new recipes from best-selling cookbook author Sabrina Ghayour on the Le Creuset website.
All you have to do to enter the competition is register on the site (and subscribe, if you like, to our free newsletter).
The closing date for the competition is 11.59pm GMT on Wednesday May 31st 2017 and you must be based in the UK to enter. For other terms and conditions see below.
Terms & conditions:
1. This prize draw is open to all UK residents, other than freelances or contractors employed by matchingfoodandwine.com, and employees of Le Creuset, their respective families and agents or anyone directly connected to the prize draw
2. No purchase is necessary. You simply need to have registered on the site and subscribe to the mailing list.
3. Entries submitted through third parties or agents will not be eligible. You may only enter once.
4. The prize consists of the Le Creuset cookware specified above
5. The closing date for entry to the draw is 11.59pm GMT on Wednesday May 31st 2017. The winner will be drawn at random from the subscriber database by matchingfoodandwine by June 14th 2017 and will be notified by e-mail.
6. The promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
7. Entrants agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
The winners surname and country of residence will be made available by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org after June 30th 2017.
If you found this post useful and were happy to get the advice for free perhaps you'd think about donating towards the running costs of the site? You can find out how to do it here or to subscribe to our regular newsletter click here.