Competitions and offers
Win a Pipers Farm steak tasting box and a case of claret
Sponsored feature: With the clocks going back - and the world in the state it’s in - we all need something to cheer us up and this month’s competition should do the trick
First of all there’s a super grass-fed steak tasting box from the lovely people at Pipers Farm in Devon with a copy of their new Sustainable Meat Cookbook which full of gorgeous homely - and a few special occasionn - recipes like this gorgeous Côte de Boeuf with gratin dauphinoise.)
The box includes 2 each of their four most popular steaks
2x Grass Fed Beef Fillet Steaks
2x Grass Fed Beef Ribeye Steaks
2x Grass Fed Beef Chuck Steaks
2x Grass Fed Beef Rump Steaks
As if that weren’t enough we also have some delicious wine to drink with it - a case of six bottles of Bordeaux from Bristol wine merchant Averys. (They have a fantastic shop and cellars in the middle of town where they put on regular tastings or you can call them to get advice on what to buy)
The wine is the Chateau Les Aubitriés from the excellent 2020 vintage and comes in an impressive wooden gift box
The closing date for the competition is 11.59pm GMT on Wednesday November 30th 2022 and you must live in the UK and be over 18 to enter.
This is an advertising feature in association with Pipers Farm and Averys. For full terms and conditions, see below.
There are no active competitions at the moment.
Terms and Conditions
1. This prize draw is open to all subscribers of 18 or over, other than freelancers or contractors employed by matchingfoodandwine.com, Pipers Farm, Averys their respective families and agents or anyone directly connected to the prize draw
2. No purchase is necessary.
3. Entries submitted through third parties or agents will not be eligible. Only one entry is allowed per person.
4. The prize consists of the steak box, book and case of wine described above and cannot be exchanged for cash alternatives in whole or in part.
5. The closing date for entry to the draw is 11.59pm GMT on Wednesday November 30th, 2022. The winner will be drawn from the list of entrants by matchingfoodandwine by 11.59pm on Wednesday December 14th and will be notified by e-mail.
7. We ask for your name, email address and postal address in order to conduct the competition. We will delete this data as soon as the competition has concluded and the winner has received their prize.
8. In the event that you decide to subscribe to our monthly newsletter when you enter the competition, we will in addition record your name and email address in order to be able to send it out to you. You will be able to unsubscribe and ask us to delete your personal data at any time.
9. We accept no responsibility for late, incomplete, incorrectly submitted, corrupted or misdirected entries.
10. Our decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
11. Entrants agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
The winner’s surname and county of residence will be made available by sending an email to email@example.com after December 31st 2022
If you found this post helpful and would like to support the website which is free to use it would be great if you'd make a donation towards its running costs or sign up to my regular Substack newsletter Eat This, Drink That for extra benefits.