Competitions and offers
Win a new luxury hamper from Belazu!
We’re thrilled to have our old friends Belazu back with a gorgeous hamper for one of you to win this month.
“We're trusted and loved by chefs in some of the world’s best restaurants. This luxury hamper contains ingredients that have been selected to bring inspiration to any foodie – whether an aspiring home cook or professional chef.”
The hamper contains 11 delicious products including
250ml Balsamic Vinegar of Modena 1.34 (★★★ Great Taste Stars)
220g Belazu Beldi Preserved Lemons (★★★ Great Taste Stars)
500ml Fig Leaf Olive Oil
170g Beldi Olive Black Tapenade (★ Great Taste Star)
165g Truffle and Artichoke Pesto
250ml White Truffle Oil (★ Great Taste Star)
165g Rose Harissa Pesto (★★ Great Taste Stars)
170g Rose Harissa (★★★ Great Taste Stars)
170g Green Verbena Harissa (★★ Great Taste Stars)
170g Zhoug (★ Great Taste Star)
1g Saffron – La Mancha Category 1 (★★ Great Taste Stars)
Belazu has been producing chef quality ingredient since 1991. “The team is obsessive about the Mediterranean and Middle Eastern ingredients and, each recipe is made from only key, premium ingredients that are all grown seasonally, under the sun with no compromise on quality and no additives or fillers.
Belazu’s product range includes the original selection of olives, pestos, pastes, antipasti, olive oils, vinegars, nuts and cupboard essentials. During this time, they’ve also added Parmesan, dried chickpeas, rice and pasta as well as fresh pasta from neighbours, La Tua to their portfolio.
The team is still working hard to make sure people can live lockdown in full flavour. We’re supporting more than 25 social projects and charities with ingredient donations to help provide food for the NHS and local communities, including Made in Hackney, Chefs in Schools, Berber & YOU (previously our customer Berber & Q), we’ve been able to support them all.
In addition, the #BelazuCookingClub was initially created as an internal initiative to inspire each other at home but, it’s now gone public and the Facebook group has 900 members, each sharing ideas daily and we’ve had a huge amount of engagement on Instagram too.
So what do you have to do to enter the competition? Simply register on the site (and subscribe, if you like, to our free newsletter).
The closing date for the competition is 11.59pm GMT on Sunday May 31st 2020 and you must be 18 or over and live in the UK to enter. For other terms and conditions see below.
Terms and Conditions
1. This prize draw is open to all subscribers of 18 or over, other than freelancers or contractors employed by matchingfoodandwine.com, Belazu Ingredient Company, their respective families and agents or anyone directly connected to the prize draw
2. No purchase is necessary.
3. Entries submitted through third parties or agents will not be eligible.
4. The prize consists of the food hamper described above and will be drawn and allocated at random. The prize is non-transferable, non-refundable and cannot be exchanged for cash alternatives in whole or in part.
5. The closing date for entry to the draw is 11.59pm GMT on Sunday May 31st 2020. The winners will be drawn from the list of entrants by matchingfoodandwine by Monday June 15th 2020 and will be notified by e-mail.
6. We ask for your name, email address and postal address in order to conduct the competition. We will delete this data as soon as the competition has concluded and the winner has received their prize.
7. In the event that you decide to subscribe to our monthly newsletter when you enter the competition, we will in addition record your name and email address in order to be able to send it out to you. You will be able to unsubscribe and ask us to delete your personal data at any time.
8. We accept no responsibility for late, incomplete, incorrectly submitted, corrupted or misdirected entries.
9. Our decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
10. Entrants agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
The winners’ surnames will be made available by sending an email to email@example.com after June 30th 2020.
If you found this post useful and were happy to get the advice for free perhaps you'd think about donating towards the running costs of the site? You can find out how to do it here or to subscribe to our regular newsletter click here.