Competitions and offers
Win a luxury Spanish food and wine hamper
If you’ve missed travelling to Spain this year (me too!) you’ll be thrilled to know there’s a chance to win a fabulous hamper of Spanish food and wine from the Eat Spain Drink Spain campaign.
The hamper which is worth over £200, will be packed full of ingredients that will take you on a sensational journey through the very best wine regions in Spain, stopping off at some great producers to taste delicious local foods along the way. And a selection of Spanish wines to drink with them!
The contents will include:
· 1 pack Beher 100% Free Range Cured shoulder
· 1 pack Fisan Iberico Truffled Salchichon
· 1 pack Beher Iberico Chorizo
· 1 150g piece of DO Picon Treviso Blue Cheese
· 1 small carton Santa Teresa Gazpacho
· 1 250 cl Garcia de la Cruz Organic Olive Oil
· 1 pack Santa Inés Olive Oil Torta
· 1 pack Don Regaño El Palo Breadsticks
· 1 pack Horno San José Whole Almond pure Chocolate
· 1 bottle Sant Aniol Still Water
· 1 tin La Caprichosa Artichokes
· 1 tin Yurrita Anchoivies in Olive Oil
· 1 tin Cochinillo (Suckling pig) Paté
· 1 tin La Ermita Hake Paté
· 1 can Torrent Black Olives
· 1 Ana De Cordoniu Cava
· Fernando de Castillo Pedro Ximénez, DO Jerez
· O Luar do Sil Godello Sobre Lías, 2018, Pago de Capellanes DO Valdeorras
· Raventós d’Alella Pansa Blanca, DO Alella 2018
· Borsao Zarihs, 2018, DO Campo de Borja
· Altos R Pigeage Graciano 2017
(The image above is a picture of the type of products that are in the hamper not a representation of it. The sponsor reserves the right to substitute products for any that are unavailable while preserving the value of the hamper)
The closing date for the competition is 11.59pm GMT on Monday November 30th 2020 and you must live in the UK and be over 18 to enter.
For other terms and conditions see below.
Terms and Conditions
1. This prize draw is open to all subscribers of 18 or over, other than freelancers or contractors employed by matchingfoodandwine.com, the Spanish producers and wineries involved, the organisers and sponsors of the Eat Drink Spain campaign, their respective families and agents or anyone directly connected to the prize draw
2. No purchase is necessary.
3. Entries submitted through third parties or agents will not be eligible. Only one entry is allowed per person.
4. The prize consists of the hamper of Spanish food and drink described above. The prize is non-transferable, non-refundable and cannot be exchanged for cash alternatives in whole or in part.
5. The closing date for entry to the draw is 11.59pm GMT on Monday November 30th 2020. The winner will be drawn from the list of entrants by matchingfoodandwine by 11.59pm on Thursday December 10th and will be notified by e-mail.
6. We ask for your name, email address and postal address in order to conduct the competition. We will delete this data as soon as the competition has concluded and the winner has received their prize.
7. In the event that you decide to subscribe to our monthly newsletter when you enter the competition, we will in addition record your name and email address in order to be able to send it out to you. You will be able to unsubscribe and ask us to delete your personal data at any time.
8. We accept no responsibility for late, incomplete, incorrectly submitted, corrupted or misdirected entries.
9. Our decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
10. Entrants agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
The winner’s surname and country of residence will be made available by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org after December 31st 2020.
If you found this post useful and were happy to get the advice for free perhaps you'd think about donating towards the running costs of the site? You can find out how to do it here or to subscribe to our regular newsletter click here.