Competitions and offers
Win a Kitchenaid MINI Stand Mixer worth £449
We have an absolutely fabulous prize this month for all you keen bakers and cake-makers: a Kitchenaid 3.3L MINI Stand Mixer in glorious Hot Sauce red.
It offers the same power and performance as its iconic larger role model but is 25% lighter and 20% smaller - ideal for bakers challenged with limited space and ‘smaller batch’ lifestyles. It comes with a 3.3 litre bowl, wire whisk, flat beater and dough hook but you can also buy additional attachments such as a pasta-maker. meat grinder and even a grain mill.
KitchenAid revolutionised food preparation in 1919, setting the standard in the small domestic appliance market for reliability and timeless design. The legendary Stand Mixer combines outstanding engineering with precision to produce professional results every time whether you’re a gourmet chef or a passionate home cook.
The closing date for the competition is 11.59pm GMT on Sunday September 2nd 2018 and you must live in the UK to enter. For other terms and conditions see below.
Terms and Conditions
1. This prize draw is open to all subscribers of 18 or over, other than freelancers or contractors employed by matchingfoodandwine.com or Kitchenaid, their respective families and agents or anyone directly connected to the prize draw
2. No purchase is necessary.
3. Entries submitted through third parties or agents will not be eligible.
4. The prize consists of the Kitchenaid MINI stand mixer detailed above. The prize is non-transferable, non-refundable and cannot be exchanged for cash alternatives in whole or in part.
5. The closing date for entry to the draw is 11.59pm GMT on Sunday September 2nd. The winner will be drawn at random from the list of entrants by matchingfoodandwine by Monday September 17th 2018 and will be notified by e-mail.
6. We ask for your name, email address and postal address in order to conduct the competition. Our lawful basis for collecting and processing this data is legitimate interest. We will delete this data as soon as the competition has concluded and the winner has received their prize.
7. In the event that you decide to subscribe to our newsletter when you enter the competition, we will in addition record your name and email address in order to be able to send you our newsletter. Our lawful basis for collecting and processing this data is consent. You will be able to unsubscribe and ask us to delete your personal data at any time.
8. We accept no responsibility for late, incomplete, incorrectly submitted, corrupted or misdirected entries.
9. Our decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
10. Entrants agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
The winner’s surname and country of residence will be made available by sending an email to email@example.com after September 30th 2018.
If you found this post useful and were happy to get the advice for free perhaps you'd think about donating towards the running costs of the site? You can find out how to do it here or to subscribe to our regular newsletter click here.