Competitions and offers
Win a KitchenAid Artisan Stand Mixer with a Shave Ice attachment
OMG do we have an incredible prize for you this month! A fabulous KitchenAid 4.8L Artisan Stand Mixer in the colour of your choice* plus the new Shave Ice Attachment to enable you to make light, fluffy shaved ice at home THIS COMPETITION IS NOW CLOSED.
So basically it will not only look divinely beautiful on your kitchen worktop and do everything KitchenAid Stand Mixers are famous for, such as whipping, beating and kneading, but be able to make shaved ice for exotic desserts and drinks from the famous Hawaiian ‘shave ice’, to Italian granita, Puerto Rican piraguas or just your favourite margarita.
The closing date for the competition is 11.59pm GMT on Sunday July 31st 2022 and you must live in the UK and be over 18 to enter.
This is an advertising feature in association with KitchenAid. For full terms and conditions, see below.
There are no active competitions at the moment.
Terms and Conditions
1. This prize draw is open to all UK-based residents of 18 or over, other than freelancers or contractors employed by matchingfoodandwine.com, KitchenAid, their respective families and agents or anyone directly connected to the prize draw
2. No purchase is necessary.
3. Entries submitted through third parties or agents will not be eligible. Only one entry is allowed per person.
4. The prize consists of the KitchenAid Artisan Stand Mixer and Shave ice attachment described above in the colour of your choice subject to availability*. The prize is non-transferable, non-refundable and cannot be exchanged for cash alternatives in whole or in part.
5. The closing date for entry to the draw is 11.59pm GMT on Sunday July 31st, 2022. The winner will be drawn from the list of entrants by matchingfoodandwine by 11.59pm on Monday August 15th and will be notified by e-mail.
7. We ask for your name, email address and postal address in order to conduct the competition. We will delete this data as soon as the competition has concluded and the winner has received their prize.
8. In the event that you decide to subscribe to our monthly newsletter when you enter the competition, we will in addition record your name and email address in order to be able to send it out to you. You will be able to unsubscribe and ask us to delete your personal data at any time.
9. We accept no responsibility for late, incomplete, incorrectly submitted, corrupted or misdirected entries.
10. Our decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
11. Entrants agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
The winner’s surname and county of residence will be made available by sending an email to email@example.com after August 31st 2022
If you found this post helpful and would like to support the website which is free to use it would be great if you'd make a donation towards its running costs or sign up to my regular Substack newsletter Eat This, Drink That for extra benefits.