Competitions and offers
Win a hamper of award-winning ingredients from Belazu
I always feel bad that only one of you gets to win our prize is much so I was particularly happy when the Belazu Ingredient Company offered no less than FIVE of these wonderful hampers as our prize this month
They’ve created the ultimate foodie hamper for us containing 11 award-winning ingredients, all trusted and loved by chefs in some of the world’s most highly acclaimed restaurants.
Boasting 17 Great Taste Awards collectively, the raw ingredients have been selected to bring ideas and inspiration to any food lover – whether an aspiring home cook or professional chef.
The hamper includes (stars show the number of Great Taste Awards)
· 1.34 Balsamic Vinegar of Modena ★★★
· Beldi Preserved Lemons ★★★
· Tagine Paste ★★
· Verbena Harissa Paste ★★
· Verdemanda Olive Oil ★
· Chilli Infused Extra Virgin Olive Oil
· Rose Harissa Paste ★
· Zhoug Paste ★
· Black Olive Tapenade ★
· Chermoula Paste ★★
· Balsamic Pearls ★
So what do you have to do to enter the competition? Simply register on the site (and subscribe, if you like, to our free newsletter).
The closing date for the competition is 11.59pm GMT on Sunday June 30th 2019 and you must be 18 or over and live in the UK to enter. For other terms and conditions see below.
Terms and Conditions
1. This prize draw is open to all subscribers of 18 or over, other than freelancers or contractors employed by matchingfoodandwine.com, Belazu Ingredient Company, their respective families and agents or anyone directly connected to the prize draw
2. No purchase is necessary.
3. Entries submitted through third parties or agents will not be eligible.
4. The prize consists of one of the five food hampers described above and will be drawn at random. The prize is non-transferable, non-refundable and cannot be exchanged for cash alternatives in whole or in part. The promoter reserves the right to award the prize to an alternative valid entry.
5. The closing date for entry to the draw is 11.59pm GMT on Sunday June 30th 2019. The winners will be drawn from the list of entrants by matchingfoodandwine by Monday July 15th 2019 and will be notified by e-mail.
6. We ask for your name, email address and postal address in order to conduct the competition. We will delete this data as soon as the competition has concluded and the winner has received their prize.
7. In the event that you decide to subscribe to our monthly newsletter when you enter the competition, we will in addition record your name and email address in order to be able to send it out to you. You will be able to unsubscribe and ask us to delete your personal data at any time.
8. We accept no responsibility for late, incomplete, incorrectly submitted, corrupted or misdirected entries.
9. Our decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
10. Entrants agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
The winners’ surnames will be made available by sending an email to email@example.com after July 31st 2019.
If you found this post useful and were happy to get the advice for free perhaps you'd think about donating towards the running costs of the site? You can find out how to do it here or to subscribe to our regular newsletter click here.