Competitions and offers
Win a Fish for Thought Seafood Recipe Box
As we’re well into the holiday season and thought many of you would be heading for the coast we thought you might be in the mood for a fishy feast so we teamed up with Cornwall based Fish for Thought to offer four of you one of their new Speciality Seafood Recipe Boxes.
Fish for Thought is a small family business, based at the heart of the Cornish fishing industry. Their aim is bring the freshest fish and shellfish directly to their customers working closely with the very best markets and fishermen and they are committed to local, sustainable sourcing,.
The Speciality Seafood Recipe Boxes, which include dishes such as Thai-style Cornish mussels and seafood risotto (though these change regularly) are created to inspire more people to cook and enjoy incredible seafood dishes at home, as part of a healthy lifestyle. Each box contains 2 meals for 2 people and you can choose whichever meals are available from the menu at the time you claim your prize.
If you can’t wait to find out if you’ve won, Fish For Thought is also offering a 10% discount off your first order plus free delivery if you spend £25 on fish or seafood (though not on the boxes). Just apply the promotional code FFTMFW17 at the checkout (The code applies until September 30th)
All you have to do to enter the competition is register on the site (and subscribe, if you like, to our free newsletter).
The closing date for the competition is 11.59pm GMT on Sunday August 20th 2017 and you must be over 18 and based in the UK to enter. For other terms and conditions see below.
Terms & conditions:
1. This prize draw is open to all UK residents over 18, other than freelances or contractors employed by matchingfoodandwine.com and employees of Fish for Thought their respective families and agents or anyone directly connected to the prize draw
2. No purchase is necessary. You simply need to have registered on the site and subscribe to the mailing list.
3. Entries submitted through third parties or agents will not be eligible. You may only enter once.
4. The prize consists of four Fish for Thought seafood boxes specified above - one box per winner
5. The closing date for entry to the draw is 11.59pm GMT on Sunday August 20th 2017. The winner will be drawn at random from the subscriber database by matchingfoodandwine by August 31st 2017 and will be notified by e-mail.
6. The promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
7. Entrants agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
The winners' surnames and country of residence will be made available by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org after September 15th 2017.
If you found this post useful and were happy to get the advice for free perhaps you'd think about donating towards the running costs of the site? You can find out how to do it here or to subscribe to our regular newsletter click here.