Competitions and offers
Win a fabulous Instant Pot multi-cooker and air-fryer
Sponsored giveaway: If you’re someone who’s been gagging to own one of those amazing Instant Pot multi-cooker and air-fryers you’re in luck. We have one to give away this month thanks to Instant Brands UK
The Duo Crisp with Ultimate Lid Multi-Cooker and Air Fryer has an incredible 13 functions. It can air fry, grill, roast, pressure cook, steam, sauté, sous vide, dehydrate, make yoghurt, prove bread, and warm food plus it uses 4.4 times less energy than an oven.
The clever thing is that you can switch from one function to another - from pressure cooking to air frying or vice versa, for example, just adding or removing the inner pressure cooking cover to reveal the air frying heating element which allows you to achieve crisp and delicious results with less oil, which also makes it a healthier cooking option.
You can read more about what it can do here. (I have a friend who uses hers all the time)
The Duo Crisp is perfect for busy households, health-conscious cooks, and anyone who wants to save time and space in the kitchen while creating easy, delicious meals.
The closing date for the competition is 11.59pm GMT on Wednesday May 31st 2023 and you must live in the UK and be over 18 to enter.
This is an advertising feature in association with Instant Brands UK. For full terms and conditions, see below.
There are no active competitions at the moment.
Terms and Conditions
1. This prize draw is open to all subscribers of 18 or over, other than freelancers or contractors employed by matchingfoodandwine.com, Instant Brands, their respective families and agents or anyone directly connected to the prize draw
2. No purchase is necessary.
3. Entries submitted through third parties or agents will not be eligible. Only one entry is allowed per person.
4. The prize consists of the Duo Crisp with Ultimate Lid Air Fryer and Instant Pot described above. The prize is non-transferable, non-refundable and cannot be exchanged for cash alternatives in whole or in part.
5. The closing date for entry to the draw is 11.59pm GMT on Wednesday May 31st, 2023. The winner will be drawn from the list of entrants by matchingfoodandwine by 11.59pm on Thursday June 15th and will be notified by e-mail.
7. We ask for your name, email address and postal address in order to conduct the competition. We will delete this data as soon as the competition has concluded and the winner has received their prize.
8. In the event that you decide to subscribe to our monthly newsletter when you enter the competition, we will in addition record your name and email address in order to be able to send it out to you. You will be able to unsubscribe and ask us to delete your personal data at any time.
9. We accept no responsibility for late, incomplete, incorrectly submitted, corrupted or misdirected entries.
10. Our decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
11. Entrants agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
The winner’s surname and county of residence will be made available by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org after June 30th 2023
If you found this post helpful and would like to support the website which is free to use it would be great if you'd make a donation towards its running costs or sign up to my regular Substack newsletter Eat This, Drink That for extra benefits.