Competitions and offers
Win a fabulous case of top Australian wines
We've got a fabulous case of Australian wines as our flagship prize this month from the lovely guys at Great Western Wine. The case of 12 bottles, worth £273, includes wines from some of the best respected winemakers in Australia - an absolute treat for any Aussie wine fan.
The case includes*
A cellar-aged Mount Pleasant Elizabeth Semillon
Chaffey Bros Düfte Punkt Field Blend (Gewurztraminer, Riesling and Kerner)
Henschke Henry’s Seven (Grenache, Mourvedre, Viognier)
D’Arenberg Nostalgia Rare Tawny (Australia's answer to port)
(You can read more about them by clicking the above links)
The closing date for the competition is 11.59pm GMT on Wednesday October 31st 2018 and you must be over 18 and live in the UK to enter. For other terms and conditions see below.
Terms and Conditions
1. This prize draw is open to all subscribers of 18 or over, other than freelancers or contractors employed by matchingfoodandwine.com, Great Western Wine, their respective families and agents or anyone directly connected to the prize draw
2. No purchase is necessary.
3. Entries submitted through third parties or agents will not be eligible.
4. The prize consists of the case of twelve Australian wines detailed above though the sponsor reserves the right to substitute wines of equal or greater value. The prize is non-transferable, non-refundable and cannot be exchanged for cash alternatives in whole or in part.
5. The closing date for entry to the draw is 11.59pm GMT on Wednesday October 31st 2018. The winner will be drawn at random from the list of entrants by matchingfoodandwine by Thursday November 15th 2018 and will be notified by e-mail.
6. We ask for your name, email address and postal address in order to conduct the draw and notify the winner. We will delete this data as soon as the competition has concluded and the winner has received their prize.
7. In the event that you decide to subscribe to our monthly newsletter when you enter the competition, we will in addition record your name and email address in order to be able to send it out to you. You will be able to unsubscribe and ask us to delete your personal data at any time.
8. We accept no responsibility for late, incomplete, incorrectly submitted, corrupted or misdirected entries.
9. Our decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
10. Entrants agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
The winner’s surname and country of residence will be made available by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org after November 30th 2018.
Got other ideas? Do email your favourite pairings to us at email@example.com. To subscribe to our free monthly newsletter and be eligible to enter our fabulous prize draws click here or to get notice of posts as soon as they're published click here.