Competitions and offers
Win a Cuisinart Soup Maker Plus
This month’s prize is a winner on two counts: It would make a great Christmas present for any enthusiastic home cook but it’s also the perfect gadget to win yourself to get you through the cold dark days of January and February
Cuisinart’s Soup Maker Plus is not only a blender but a cooker with a clever built in slow-stir function which enables you to create curries, risottos and chunky soups as well as smooth ones.
The powerful blades also make it a power blender: perfect for those wanting to create homemade sauces, smoothies, iced drinks or nut milks.
You can, cook, stir, simmer and blend in the one machine without the need for extra pots and pans and watch your ingredients as they cook inside the robust glass jar. You can adjust the heat settings, add ingredients and stir as required to achieve the texture you want.
All you have to do to enter the competition is register on the site (and subscribe, if you like, to our free monthly newsletter)
The closing date for the competition is 11.59pm GMT on Tuesday January 2nd 2018. For other terms and conditions see below.
Terms & conditions:
1. This prize draw is open to all subscribers of 18 or over, other than freelances or contractors employed by matchingfoodandwine.com or Cuisinart, their respective families and agents or anyone directly connected to the prize draw
2. No purchase is necessary. You simply need to have registered on the site and subscribe to the mailing list.
3. Entries submitted through third parties or agents will not be eligible. And only one entry per person, obviously
4. The prize consists of Cuisinart Soup Maker Plus mentioned above, RRP £140. No cash alternative to the prize will be offered
5. The closing date for entry to the draw is 11.59pm GMT on Tuesday January 2nd 2018. The winner will be drawn at random from the subscriber database by matchingfoodandwine by Tuesday, January 16th 2018 and will be notified by e-mail.
6. The promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
7. Entrants agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
The winner’s surname and county of residence will be made available by sending an email to email@example.com after January 31st, 2018
If you found this post useful and were happy to get the advice for free perhaps you'd think about donating towards the running costs of the site? You can find out how to do it here or to subscribe to our regular newsletter click here.