Competitions and offers
Win a case of Nino Franco prosecco from Sommelier’s Choice
Having just been enjoying prosecco in its home town of Venice I thought you might like some too so I’ve twisted the arm of my good pal Tim McLaughlin-Green of Sommelier’s Choice case to offer a case from one of the region’s best producers Nino Franco.
It will include 6 bottles of their ‘Rustico’ which is one of the best ‘everyday’ proseccos on the market, 4 of the delicious Faive rosé and one bottle each of their top quality single vineyard wines: Riva di San Floriano and Primo Franco both from the highly regarded Valdobiaddene region - bottles that you could easily drink through a meal not just as a pre-dinner drink.
All you have to do to enter the competition is register on the site (and subscribe, if you like, to our free monthly newsletter which will ensure you don’t miss future offers like this.)
Given the nature of the prize, you must be 18 or over to enter and we can’t dispatch prizes to those of you who live outside the UK, I’m afraid.
The closing date for the competition is 11.59pm GMT on Thursday May 31st 2018. For other terms and conditions see below.
Terms & conditions:
1. This prize draw is open to all UK residents of 18 or over, other than freelances or contractors employed by matchingfoodandwine.com, employees of Nino Franco, Sommelier’s Choice, their respective families and agents or anyone directly connected to the prize draw
2. No purchase is necessary. You simply need to have registered on the site and subscribe to the mailing list.
3. Entries submitted through third parties or agents will not be eligible.
4. The prize consists of a case of 12 bottles of Nino Franco prosecco as specified above. No cash alternative to the prize will be offered
5. The closing date for entry to the draw is 11.59pm GMT on Thursday May 31st 2018. The winner will be drawn at random from the subscriber database by matchingfoodandwine by Thursday June 14th and will be notified by e-mail.
6. The promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
7. Entrants agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
The winners surname and county of residence will be made available by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org after June 30th, 2018.
If you found this post useful and were happy to get the advice for free perhaps you'd think about donating towards the running costs of the site? You can find out how to do it here or to subscribe to our regular newsletter click here.