Competitions and offers
Win a case of Libertine - England’s sexiest sparkling wine!
December’s prize is very much a personal pick - a champagne-style sparkling wine that not only looks different but tastes different too and I absolutely love it.
It’s a really fruity sparkling rosé made from grapes grown in Essex of all places, though Essex is apparently where it’s at for English grape growing being generally warmer and drier than the rest of the country. (They make some impressive chardonnay and pinot noir too.)
But actually it’s not so much how it’s made or even how it tastes but how it makes you feel, encapsulated by the name and label.
As Liam and John, the two Masters of Wine behind the project say “There’s a moment of joy that accompanies opening a bottle of fine sparkling wine. Great still wines are solemnly appraised, but sparkling wines demand the company of friends, partners, and lovers. Libertine is a celebration of these bonds of pleasure.
What I particularly like is that our winner will get take possession of the prize in January which is when you most need cheering up. And will have the perfect wine to hand for Valentine’s Day.
The closing date for the competition is 11.59pm GMT on January 2nd 2023 and you must live in the UK and be over 18 to enter.
If you fancy buying a bottle yourself in the meantime you can find it at the SW Bottle Shop in Tavistock and Red & White
This is an advertising feature in association with Vineyard Productions. For full terms and conditions, see below.
There are no active competitions at the moment.
Terms and Conditions
1. This prize draw is open to all subscribers of 18 or over, other than freelancers or contractors employed by matchingfoodandwine.com, Vineyard Productions, their respective families and agents or anyone directly connected to the prize draw
2. No purchase is necessary.
3. Entries submitted through third parties or agents will not be eligible. Only one entry is allowed per person.
4. The prize consists of the case of Libertine brut rosé described above. The prize is non-transferable, non-refundable and cannot be exchanged for cash alternatives in whole or in part.
5. The closing date for entry to the draw is 11.59pm GMT on Monday January 2nd 2023. The winner will be drawn from the list of entrants by matchingfoodandwine by 11.59pm on Monday January 16th and will be notified by e-mail.
7. We ask for your name, email address and postal address in order to conduct the competition. We will delete this data as soon as the competition has concluded and the winner has received their prize.
8. In the event that you decide to subscribe to our monthly newsletter when you enter the competition, we will in addition record your name and email address in order to be able to send it out to you. You will be able to unsubscribe and ask us to delete your personal data at any time.
9. We accept no responsibility for late, incomplete, incorrectly submitted, corrupted or misdirected entries.
10. Our decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
11. Entrants agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
The winner’s surname and county of residence will be made available by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org after January 31st 2023
If you found this post helpful and would like to support the website which is free to use it would be great if you'd make a donation towards its running costs or sign up to my regular Substack newsletter Eat This, Drink That for extra benefits.