Competitions and offers
Win a case of Hambledon Classic Cuvée Rosé
After several months (feels like years!) of work we’re finally relaunching the website this week with a smart new look and what better way to celebrate than a bottle of bubbly? Not champagne, you may be surprised to hear, but one of my favourite English sparkling wines, Hambledon Classic Cuvée Rosé from Hampshire.
I visited the winery a couple of years ago and was really impressed by what they were doing so couldn’t think of a glass I’d rather share with you (or rather, our lucky winner, but you can go and buy one anyway, can’t you?*). It’s mainly chardonnay so the net effect is like strawberries and cream which is pretty irresistible I think you’ll agree. (Or Eton Mess, as the Wine Society suggests. Yum!)
All you have to do to enter the competition is register on the site (and subscribe, if you like, to our free monthly newsletter)
Given the nature of the prize, you must be 18 or over to enter and we can’t dispatch prizes to those of you who live outside the UK, I’m afraid.
The closing date for the competition is 11.59pm GMT on Sunday October 1st 2017. For other terms and conditions see below.
To enter our competition, you must be signed in to the site.
If you aren't a member yet, you can click here to register now.
Once you've signed in, come back to this page and you'll be able to enter our competition.
Terms & conditions:
1. This prize draw is open to all UK residents of 18 or over, other than freelances or contractors employed by matchingfoodandwine.com or Hambledon Vineyard, their respective families and agents or anyone directly connected to the prize draw
2. No purchase is necessary. You simply need to have registered on the site and subscribe to the mailing list.
3. Entries submitted through third parties or agents will not be eligible.
4. The prize consists of a case of 6 bottles of Hambledon Classic Cuvée Rosé as specified above. No cash alternative to the prize will be offered
5. The closing date for entry to the draw is 11.59pm GMT on Sunday October 1st 2017. The winner will be drawn at random from the subscriber database by matchingfoodandwine by Monday October 16th, 2017 and will be notified by e-mail.
6. The promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
7. Entrants agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
The winner's surname and county of residence will be made available by sending an email to email@example.com after October 31st, 2017
Got other ideas? Do email your favourite pairings to us at firstname.lastname@example.org. To subscribe to our free monthly newsletter and be eligible to enter our fabulous prize draws click here or to get notice of posts as soon as they're published click here.