Competitions and offers
Win a case of glorious Babylonstoren rosé
Sponsored feature: If you’re a rosé fan - and who isn’t these days? - here’s a chance to win a six bottle case of Babylonstoren rosé, the official rosé of the RHS Chelsea Flower Show.
The 2023 vintage was launched there last week - the estate, which is based in the South African winelands is one of only two RHS partner gardens in Africa - and one of you will be one of the first to taste it!
The rosé is made from mourvèdre, a grape variety with a distinctively floral aroma that’s widely used in Provence and elsewhere in southern France making it the perfect choice for the Royal Horticultural Society’s iconic show.
Babylonstoren’s unique location on the southernmost tip of the African continent makes their rosé is one of the earliest to be harvested and bottled in the southern hemisphere.
The 2023 vintage is made in the classic dry Provençal style with a delicately fruity flavour of strawberries and cream.
it is available to order directly via Babylonstoren’s sister estate, The Newt in Somerset, with free delivery from shop.thenewtinsomerset.com.
The closing date for the competition is 11.59pm GMT on June 30th 2023 and you must live in the UK and be over 18 to enter. For other Ts & Cs see below
There are no active competitions at the moment.
This is an advertising feature in association with Babylonstoren. For full terms and conditions, see below.
Terms and Conditions
1. This prize draw is open to all subscribers of 18 or over, other than freelancers or contractors employed by matchingfoodandwine.com, Babylonstoren, The Newt, Somerset, their respective families and agents or anyone directly connected to the prize draw
2. No purchase is necessary.
3. Entries submitted through third parties or agents will not be eligible. Only one entry is allowed per person.
4. The prize consists of the case of Babylonstoren rosé described above. The prize is non-transferable, non-refundable and cannot be exchanged for cash alternatives in whole or in part.
5. The closing date for entry to the draw is 11.59pm GMT on Friday June 30th 2023. The winner will be drawn from the list of entrants by matchingfoodandwine by 11.59pm on Friday July 14th and will be notified by e-mail.
7. We ask for your name, email address and postal address in order to conduct the competition. We will delete this data as soon as the competition has concluded and the winner has received their prize.
8. In the event that you decide to subscribe to our monthly newsletter when you enter the competition, we will in addition record your name and email address in order to be able to send it out to you. You will be able to unsubscribe and ask us to delete your personal data at any time.
9. We accept no responsibility for late, incomplete, incorrectly submitted, corrupted or misdirected entries.
10. Our decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
11. Entrants agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
The winner’s surname and county of residence will be made available by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org after July 31st 2023
If you found this post helpful and would like to support the website which is free to use it would be great if you'd make a donation towards its running costs or sign up to my regular Substack newsletter Eat This, Drink That for extra benefits.