Competitions and offers
Win a case of fine German wine from The WineBarn
If you’re not already a fan of German wines this fascinating case of modern German wines should convert you. It comes from German specialist The WineBarn which has picked up many awards for its range. THIS COMPETITION IS NOW CLOSED
The case, which covers four of Germany’s premium wine-producing regions, includes 3 bottles of each of the following
Sekt is the German name for sparkling wine and this is made from deliciously aromatic riesling. The perfect spring aperitif
Mosel: St Urbanshof 2011 Riesling
A chance to drink a mature riesling from the Mosel. An off-dry wine which would be delicious with belly pork or smoked eel.
Nahe: Goettelmann: 2017 Dautenpflaenzer Riesling
Dry riesling, this time from the Nahe. Enjoy with light meat, lean pork and veal.
A bright, energetic red with herbal and fruity notes of green pepper, blackberries and cassis
The closing date for the competition is 11.59pm GMT on Wednesday March 31st 2021 and you must live in the UK and be over 18 to enter.
This is an advertising feature in association with The WineBarn. For full terms and conditions, see below.
There are no active competitions at the moment.
Terms and Conditions
1. This prize draw is open to all subscribers of 18 or over, other than freelancers or contractors employed by matchingfoodandwine.com, The WineBarn, their respective families and agents or anyone directly connected to the prize draw
2. No purchase is necessary.
3. Entries submitted through third parties or agents will not be eligible. Only one entry is allowed per person.
4. The prize consists of the case of German wine described above. The prize is non-transferable, non-refundable and cannot be exchanged for cash alternatives in whole or in part.
5. The closing date for entry to the draw is 11.59pm GMT on Wednesday March 31st 2021. The winner will be drawn from the list of entrants by matchingfoodandwine by 11.59pm on Wednesday April 14th and will be notified by e-mail.
6. We ask for your name, email address and postal address in order to conduct the competition. We will delete this data as soon as the competition has concluded and the winner has received their prize.
7. In the event that you decide to subscribe to our monthly newsletter when you enter the competition, we will in addition record your name and email address in order to be able to send it out to you. You will be able to unsubscribe and ask us to delete your personal data at any time.
8. We accept no responsibility for late, incomplete, incorrectly submitted, corrupted or misdirected entries.
9. Our decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
10. Entrants agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
The winner’s surname and county of residence will be made available by sending an email to email@example.com after April 30th 2021.
If you found this post helpful and would like to support the website which is free to use please subscribe to my crowdfunder newsletter Eat This Drink That at fionabeckett.substack.com