Competitions and offers
Win a case of award-winning South African wines
I was in South Africa back in February - a country that produces more remarkable wines every time I go there - so was really thrilled when Wines of South Africa offered a case of the country’s best red wines as this month's prize.
They’re all wines that were awarded a 5 star rating by the country’s most respected wine guide, the Platter Guide and mature vintages too which means you don’t have to tuck them away before you drink them.
Sutherland Petit Verdot 2015
Beyerskloof Diesel Pinotage 2016
Ernie Els Proprietor’s Blend 2016
Waterford Estate The Jem 2014
Muratie Ansela van de Caab 2015
Rhebokskloof Black Marble Hill 2015
Thelema Merlot Reserve 2015
Shannon Black 2013
Rust en Vrede Single Vineyard Syrah 2015
Warwick The Blue Lady 2015
Beyerskloof Faith 2014
and Bartinney Cabernet Sauvignon 2015
A great selection to dip into and enjoy over the months ahead.
The closing date for the competition is 11.59pm GMT on Wednesday July 31st 2019 and you must live in the UK and be over 18 to enter. For other terms and conditions see below.
Terms and Conditions
1. This prize draw is open to all subscribers of 18 or over, other than freelancers or contractors employed by matchingfoodandwine.com, Wines of South Africa, their respective families and agents or anyone directly connected to the prize draw
2. No purchase is necessary.
3. Entries submitted through third parties or agents will not be eligible.
4. The prize consists of the case of award-winning South African wines detailed above and will be drawn at random. The prize is non-transferable, non-refundable and cannot be exchanged for cash alternatives in whole or in part.
5. The closing date for entry to the draw is 11.59pm GMT on Wednesday July 31st 2019. The winner will be drawn from the list of entrants by matchingfoodandwine by 11.59pm on Wednesday August 14th and will be notified by e-mail.
6. We ask for your name, email address and postal address in order to conduct the competition. We will delete this data as soon as the competition has concluded and the winner has received their prize.
7. In the event that you decide to subscribe to our monthly newsletter when you enter the competition, we will in addition record your name and email address in order to be able to send it out to you. You will be able to unsubscribe and ask us to delete your personal data at any time.
8. We accept no responsibility for late, incomplete, incorrectly submitted, corrupted or misdirected entries.
9. Our decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
10. Entrants agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
The winner’s surname and country of residence will be made available by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org after August 31st 2019.
If you found this post useful and were happy to get the advice for free perhaps you'd think about donating towards the running costs of the site? You can find out how to do it here or to subscribe to our regular newsletter click here.