Our prize this month couldn't be better for our lucky winner - a whole box of lamb joints to enjoy over the Easter break.
It includes a whole lamb shoulder, a whole leg of lamb, and two whole french trimmed racks of lamb PLUS a lamb butchery class from our friends Islington butchers Turner & George with whom we’ve collaborated before. (The lamb class will take place on 19th April from 7.30-9pm so it obviously makes sense to check if you’re free before you go in for the comp!)
As you may remember Turner & George specialise in naturally reared meat from native, traditional breeds, dry-aged on the bone and cut and wrapped to order. There are times I wish I lived in Islington …
Anyway all you have to do to enter the competition is register on the site (and subscribe, if you like, to our free newsletter).
The closing date for the competition is 11.59pm GMT on Friday March 31st 2017 and you must live on the mainland UK to enter. For other terms and conditions see below.
To enter our competition, you must be signed in to the site.
If you aren't a member yet, you can click here to register now.
Once you've signed in, come back to this page and you'll be able to enter our competition.
Terms & conditions:
1. This prize draw is open to all UK residents of 18 or over, other than freelances or contractors employed by matchingfoodandwine.com, and employees of Turner & George, their respective families and agents or anyone directly connected to the prize draw
2. No purchase is necessary. You simply need to have registered on the site
3. Entries submitted through third parties or agents will not be eligible. You may only enter once.
4. The prize consists of the box of lamb joints specified above
5. The closing date for entry to the draw is 11.59pm GMT on Friday March 31st 2017. The winner will be drawn at random from the subscriber database by matchingfoodandwine by April 14th 2017 and will be notified by e-mail.
6. The promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
7. Entrants agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
The winners surname and country of residence will be made available by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org after April 30th 2017.