This month’s prize is a brilliant one for any cook - a set of Netherton Foundry Prospector casseroles.
They’re made of spun iron by a family-owned company and are used by many top cookery writers (both Diana Henry and Nigella Lawson are big fans). In fact I’ve just bought a couple myself!
The prize includes a 20cm (8in) 26cm (10in) and 30cm (12in) lidded casserole which you can of course use with or without the lid.
Sue Currie of Netherton says “These are probably the most versatile pans we make; I have used mine for casseroles, omelettes, paella, bread, cakes, pies and breakfasts…. They can be used on any hob, from a wood burner to hi-tech induction as well as in the oven - both conventional and wood fired.
"They are spun by hand, by skilled craftsmen and pre-seasoned with an entirely finish of Sussex grown flax oil. The more you use them the better they get and because of our finishing process, you can use metal implements and re-season them time and again."
All you have to do to enter the competition is register on the site (and subscribe, if you like, to our free newsletter).
The closing date for the competition is 11.59pm GMT on Tuesday January 31st 2017 and you must live in the UK to enter. For other terms and conditions see below.
To enter our competition, you must be signed in to the site.
If you aren't a member yet, you can click here to register now.
Once you've signed in, come back to this page and you'll be able to enter our competition.
Terms & conditions:
1. This prize draw is open to all UK residents other than freelances or contractors employed by matchingfoodandwine.com, and employees of Netherton Foundry, their respective families and agents or anyone directly connected to the prize draw
2. No purchase is necessary. You simply need to have registered on the site and subscribe to the mailing list.
3. Entries submitted through third parties or agents will not be eligible. We do not accept multiple entries (yes, we can spot them!)
4. The prize consists of the Netherton Foundry Prospector pans specified above
5. The closing date for entry to the draw is 11.59pm GMT on Tuesday January 31st 2017. The winner will be drawn at random from the subscriber database by matchingfoodandwine by February 14th 2017 and will be notified by e-mail.
6. The promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
7. Entrants agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
The winners surname and country of residence will be made available by sending an email to email@example.com after February 28th 2017.