Competitions and offers
Win a case of six gins from The Whisky Exchange
We’re guessing that like practically everyone on the planet at the moment you’re a bit of a gin fan so we’ve got an AMAZING prize for you this month. THIS COMPETITION IS NOW CLOSED.
A case of six different gins from six different countries to try from The Whisky Exchange which, despite its name, sells practically every spirit you can think of
The super six are:
Pollination - a Welsh gin made with 29 botanicals including 19 which are locally foraged, including chamomile, lemon balm, rowan berry and bramble
St George Terroir gin from California which is based on local Golden State botanicals including douglas fir, bay laurel and coastal sage
Rutte celery gin from Holland which apparently makes a great Bloody Mary
Four Pillars Rare Dry gin from Australia's Yarra Valley from the guys behind the Bloody Shiraz I recommended as my drink of the week the other month. This one is flavoured with whole oranges, pepperberry leaf, cinnamon, cardamom and star anise
and Citadelle French gin which is made with 19 botanicals and distilled in charentais pots (cognac stills)
So plenty for any gin lover to experiment with!
All you have to do to enter the competition is register on the site (and subscribe, if you like, to our free newsletter).
The closing date for the competition is 11.59pm GMT on Sunday April 30th 2017 and you must be over 18 and live in the UK to enter. For other terms and conditions see below.
Terms & conditions:
1. This prize draw is open to all UK residents of 18 or over, other than freelances or contractors employed by matchingfoodandwine.com, and employees of The Whisky Exchange, their respective families and agents or anyone directly connected to the prize draw
2. No purchase is necessary. You simply need to have registered on the site and subscribe to the mailing list.
3. Entries submitted through third parties or agents will not be eligible. You may only enter once.
4. The prize consists of the six gins specified above
5. The closing date for entry to the draw is 11.59pm GMT on Sunday April 30th 2017. The winner will be drawn at random from the subscriber database by matchingfoodandwine by May 15th 2017 and will be notified by e-mail.
6. The promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
7. Entrants agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
The winners surname and country of residence will be made available by sending an email to email@example.com after May 31st 2017.
If you found this post useful and were happy to get the advice for free perhaps you'd think about donating towards the running costs of the site? You can find out how to do it here or to subscribe to our regular newsletter click here.