Competitions and offers
Win a case of Noval tawny port and a six month subscription to Pong cheese
We’ve got yet ANOTHER cracking prize for you this month inspired by my recent ebook 101 Great ways to enjoy Cheese & Wine. THIS COMPETITION IS NOW CLOSED.
One of our sponsors Quinta do Noval has offered a six bottle case of their delicious 10 year old tawny port and we’ve twisted the arm of brilliant online cheese retailer Pong to offer a six month cheese box subscription to go with it.
The cheeses chosen each month are among the best produced by leading independent and artisan producers in the UK, complemented with some classics from Europe and are designed to work alongside each other on a board. The selection usually includes a soft, a blue, a hard cheese and a washed rind or semi-soft or goat’s cheese.
All you have to do to enter the competition is register on the site (and subscribe, if you like, to our free newsletter).
The closing date for the competition is 11.59pm GMT on Tuesday February 28th 2017 and you must be over 18 and live in the UK to enter. For other terms and conditions see below.
To enter our competition, you must be signed in to the site.
If you aren't a member yet, you can click here to register now.
Once you've signed in, come back to this page and you'll be able to enter our competition.
Terms & conditions:
1. This prize draw is open to all UK residents of 18 or over, other than freelances or contractors employed by matchingfoodandwine.com and employees of Quinta do Noval, Pong, their respective families and agents or anyone directly connected to the prize draw
2. No purchase is necessary. You simply need to have registered on the site and subscribe to the mailing list.
3. Entries submitted through third parties or agents will not be eligible. You may only enter once.
4. The prize consists of the case of Noval 10 year old Tawny Port and subscription to Pong’s Monthly Speciality cheese box as specified above.
5. The closing date for entry to the draw is 11.59pm GMT on Tuesday February 28th 2017. The winner will be drawn at random from the subscriber database by matchingfoodandwine by March 14th 2017 and will be notified by e-mail.
6. The promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
7. Entrants agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
The winners surname and country of residence will be made available by sending an email to email@example.com after March 31st 2017.
Got other ideas? Do email your favourite pairings to us at firstname.lastname@example.org. To subscribe to our free monthly newsletter and be eligible to enter our fabulous prize draws click here or to get notice of posts as soon as they're published click here.