Competitions and offers
Win a case of Nicolas Feuillatte rosé champagne
THIS COMPETITION IS NOW CLOSED.
It may or may not have escaped your notice that it’s Valentine’s Day this week and to celebrate we’ve got a six bottle case of gorgeous Nicolas Feuillatte brut rosé to give away.
It’s a blend of pinot noir, pinot meunier and chardonnay and aged for three years which gives it a delicate wild strawberry flavour and a stream of fine, elegant bubbles.
It won’t of course reach our lucky winner by V Day but if you’re inspired you can buy your loved one (and yourself) a bottle (in Asda, John Lewis or Majestic). And, if you win, enjoy champagne on other romantic occasions for the rest of the year. (Who says you can only have a romantic night in on February 14th, eh? Or February 29th for that matter. It’s Leap Year, this year, remember?)
They recommend it with salmon and avocado blinis and strawberry soufflé tart should you be looking for inspiration! (I’d also fancy it with some macarons - as pictured - or white chocolate with little crunchy bits of freeze dried raspberry.
The closing date for the competition is 11.59pm GMT on Monday March 2nd 2020 and you must live in the UK and be over 18 to enter. For other terms and conditions see below.
Terms and Conditions
1. This prize draw is open to all subscribers of 18 or over, other than freelancers or contractors employed by matchingfoodandwine.com, Nicolas Feuillatte, their respective families and agents or anyone directly connected to the prize draw
2. No purchase is necessary.
3. Entries submitted through third parties or agents will not be eligible. Only one entry is allowed per person.
4. The prize consists of the case of Nicolas Feuillatte rosé above. The prize is non-transferable, non-refundable and cannot be exchanged for cash alternatives in whole or in part.
5. The closing date for entry to the draw is 11.59pm GMT on Monday March 2nd 2020. The winner will be drawn from the list of entrants by matchingfoodandwine by 11.59pm on Monday March 16th and will be notified by e-mail.
6. We ask for your name, email address and postal address in order to conduct the competition. We will delete this data as soon as the competition has concluded and the winner has received their prize.
7. In the event that you decide to subscribe to our monthly newsletter when you enter the competition, we will in addition record your name and email address in order to be able to send it out to you. You will be able to unsubscribe and ask us to delete your personal data at any time.
8. We accept no responsibility for late, incomplete, incorrectly submitted, corrupted or misdirected entries.
9. Our decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
10. Entrants agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
The winner’s surname and country of residence will be made available by sending an email to email@example.com after March 31st 2020.
If you found this post useful and were happy to get the advice for free perhaps you'd think about donating towards the running costs of the site? You can find out how to do it here or to subscribe to our regular newsletter click here.