Competitions and offers
Win a case of MAÏA Provence Rosé
I’m sure a lot of you have been celebrating the glorious weather of the past two weeks with a glass or two of rosé. And if it’s the whisper pink Provencal style you’re loving you’re in luck.
We're offering two six bottle cases of a new luxury Côtes de Provence rosé called MAÏA* is to two lucky winners which you’ll be able to enjoy over the coming weeks
MAÏA has been created by two Masters of Wine, Liam Steevenson and Mark Pygott, and is a blend of cinsault, grenache, syrah, rolle and mourvèdre from ancient vineyards in the heart of the Côtes de Provence appellation. Generous sunshine, coupled with sea breezes from the nearby Mediterranean provide the perfect conditions for making this particulary fresh, elegant style of rosé..
MAÏA is the perfect drink to capture the spirit of Provence, evocative of sunny days and long meals around the table with family and friends (who we are - hooray - now able to see in person - so long as we stay outside. Let’s hope the sun keeps on shining!)
The closing date for the competition is 11.59pm GMT on Tuesday June 30th 2020 and you must live in the UK and be over 18 to enter. For other terms and conditions see below.
Terms and Conditions
1. This prize draw is open to all subscribers of 18 or over, other than freelancers or contractors employed by matchingfoodandwine.com, Global Wine Solutions, their respective families and agents or anyone directly connected to the prize draw
2. No purchase is necessary.
3. Entries submitted through third parties or agents will not be eligible. Only one entry is allowed per person.
4. The prize consists of one of the two six bottle cases mentioned above. The prize is non-transferable, non-refundable and cannot be exchanged for cash alternatives in whole or in part.
5. The closing date for entry to the draw is 11.59pm GMT on 11.59pm GMT on Tuesday June 30th 2020. The winner will be drawn from the list of entrants by matchingfoodandwine by 11.59pm on Wednesday July 15th and will be notified by e-mail.
6. We ask for your name, email address and postal address in order to conduct the competition. We will delete this data as soon as the competition has concluded and the winner has received their prize.
7. In the event that you decide to subscribe to our monthly newsletter when you enter the competition, we will in addition record your name and email address in order to be able to send it out to you. You will be able to unsubscribe and ask us to delete your personal data at any time.
8. We accept no responsibility for late, incomplete, incorrectly submitted, corrupted or misdirected entries.
9. Our decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
10. Entrants agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
The winner’s surname and country of residence will be made available by sending an email to email@example.com after July 31st 2020.
Disclosure: Liam Steevenson is a friend and my collaborator on our Bâtonnage podcast and I have done some paid work talking about food and wine pairing on the Maia website.
If you found this post useful and were happy to get the advice for free perhaps you'd think about donating towards the running costs of the site? You can find out how to do it here or to subscribe to our regular newsletter click here.