Competitions and offers
Win a case of award-winning English and Welsh wines
The quality of English and Welsh wines has increased immeasurably over the last few years which is reflected in the 245 medals they’ve picked up this year in the Wines of Great Britain (WineGB) awards which were judged this year by TV wine presenters Oz Clarke and Susie Barrie.
Thanks to WineGB we’ve got a fabulous selection of gold and silver medal winners for our lucky winner to explore, including white, red, rosé and sparkling wines.
The case includes
Ashling Park sparkling rosé (Gold)
Chapel Down Kit’s Coty Chardonnay 2017 (Gold)
Sharpham Bacchus ‘Stop Ferment’ 2019 (Gold)
Hattingley Valley King's Cuvée 2014 (Gold)
Harrow & Hope Blanc de Noirs Classic Cuvée 2015 (Gold)
Laneberg Bacchus 2019 (Silver)
Tuffon Hall Pinot Rose Beatrice 2019 (Gold)
White Castle Sparkling White Wine 2017 (Silver)
Winding Wood Classic Cuvée 2016 (Gold)
Wayfarer Pilgrims Way Pinot Gris 2019 (Silver)
Black Chalk Classic Cuvée 2016 (Gold)
Gusbourne Pinot Noir 2018 (Gold)
(You can find the full list of winners on the WineGB website)
The closing date for the competition is 11.59pm GMT on Monday August 31st 2020 and you must live in the UK and be over 18 to enter.
For other terms and conditions see below.
Terms and Conditions
1. This prize draw is open to all subscribers of 18 or over, other than freelancers or contractors employed by matchingfoodandwine.com, the award-winning wineries, Wine GB their respective families and agents or anyone directly connected to the prize draw
2. No purchase is necessary.
3. Entries submitted through third parties or agents will not be eligible. Only one entry is allowed per person.
4. The prize consists of the case of the WineGB award-winning wines described above. The prize is non-transferable, non-refundable and cannot be exchanged for cash alternatives in whole or in part.
5. The closing date for entry to the draw is 11.59pm GMT on Monday August 31st 2020. The winner will be drawn from the list of entrants by matchingfoodandwine by 11.59pm on Tuesday September 15th and will be notified by e-mail.
6. We ask for your name, email address and postal address in order to conduct the competition. We will delete this data as soon as the competition has concluded and the winner has received their prize.
7. In the event that you decide to subscribe to our monthly newsletter when you enter the competition, we will in addition record your name and email address in order to be able to send it out to you. You will be able to unsubscribe and ask us to delete your personal data at any time.
8. We accept no responsibility for late, incomplete, incorrectly submitted, corrupted or misdirected entries.
9. Our decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
10. Entrants agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
The winner’s surname and country of residence will be made available by sending an email to email@example.com after September 30th 2020.
If you found this post helpful and would like to support the website which is free to use please subscribe to my crowdfunder newsletter Eat This Drink That at fionabeckett.substack.com