Competitions and offers
Win a case of world famous Cloudy Bay Sauvignon Blanc!
If you’re a New Zealand Sauvignon Blanc fan you’re going to love this month’s prize - a 12 bottle case of the 2012 vintage of Cloudy Bay Sauvignon Blanc worth over £200 at UK retail prices. THIS COMPETITION IS NOW CLOSED BUT DON'T WORRY - THERE'LL BE ANOTHER ONE SOON!
It was Cloudy Bay which started the craze for Kiwi Sauvignon Blanc and established the reputation of the Marlborough region. With its intense tropical fruit flavours it was different from any other Sauvignon on the market: the first New Zealand wine - and one of the first new world wines - to achieve cult status.
The 2012 vintage is described by winemaker Tim Heath as “having lifted notes of elderflower, green lime zest, and stone fruit. The palate is ripe, fine and succulent, offering zesty ripe citrus flavours coupled with an edge of minerality and sweet herbs.” (For some food pairing ideas just click here!)
All you have to do to enter the competition is register on the site (and subscribe, if you like, to our free monthly newsletter which contains other offers and goodies). The draw is only open to UK residents I'm afraid.
The closing date for the competition is 11.59pm GMT on Friday November 2nd. For other terms and conditions see below.
To enter our competition, you must be signed in to the site.
If you aren't a member yet, you can click here to register now.
Once you've signed in, come back to this page and you'll be able to enter our competition.
Terms & conditions:
1. This prize draw is open to all UK residents of 18 or over, other than freelances or contractors employed by matchingfoodandwine.com, employees of Moët Hennessy and its associated companies, their respective families and agents or anyone directly connected to the prize draw
2. No purchase is necessary. You simply need to have registered on the site and subscribe to the mailing list.
3. Entries submitted through third parties or agents will not be eligible.
4. The prize consists of a 12 bottle case of Cloudy Bay Sauvignon Blanc 2012 . No cash alternative to the prize will be offered
5. The closing date for entry to the draw is 11.59pm GMT on Friday November 2nd 2012. The winner will be drawn at random from the subscriber database by matchingfoodandwine on 5th November 2012 and will be notified by e-mail.
6. The promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
7. Entrants agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
8. The winners surname and county of residence will be made available by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org after November 12th
The winner of the £150 Hawksmoor steak and cocktail voucher in our last competition was Kathryn from London
Got other ideas? Do email your favourite pairings to us at email@example.com. To subscribe to our free monthly newsletter and be eligible to enter our fabulous prize draws click here or to get notice of posts as soon as they're published click here.