Competitions and offers
WIN A CASE OF ROEDERER CHAMPAGNE!
To celebrate our relaunch we have a fabulous prize draw of a six bottle case of Louis Roederer Premier Brut*, a sumptuously full-bodied champagne that is particularly delicious with food** THIS COMPETITION IS NOW CLOSED BUT DON'T WORRY - THERE'LL BE ANOTHER ONE SOON!
All you have to do to be entered for the draw is to register on the site and subscribe to our free newsletter. (Don’t worry, we won’t bombard you with emails and you can unsubscribe at any time though there will be more splendid prizes for our subscribers so you might want to stay on it for a while ... ) The only downside is that we can’t dispatch prizes to those who live outside the UK (sorry, folks!).
The closing date to be included in the draw is 11.59pm GMT on Tuesday June 5th. For other terms and conditions see below.
* Louis Roederer Brut premier is a blend of 40% Pinot noir, 40% Chardonnay and 20% Pinot Meunier using grapes from more than 40 different plots. The wine is an assemblage of 6 years of harvesting, part of which comes from the Louis Roederer reserve wine collection, matured in oak casks for several years. It is matured for 3 years in the cellar and rested for 6 months after disgorgement
** the website’s suggestions include langoustines and foie gras terrine with almond jelly. I’d also be thinking in terms of grilled lobster, seared scallops or even a simply roast chicken!
Terms & conditions:
1. This prize draw is open to all UK residents of 18 or over, other than freelances or contractors employed by matchingfoodandwine.com, employees of Maisons, Marques & Domaines and its associated companies, their respective families and agents or anyone directly connected to the prize draw
2. No purchase is necessary. You simply need to register on the site and subscribe to the mailing list.
3. Entries submitted through third parties or agents will not be eligible.
4. The prize consists of 6 bottles of Louis Roederer Brut Premier NV. No cash alternative to the prize will be offered
5. The closing date for entry to the draw is 11.59pm GMT on Tuesday June 5th 2012. The winner will be drawn at random from the subscriber database by matchingfoodandwine on 6th June 2012 and will be notified by e-mail.
6. The promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered in to.
7. Entrants agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
8. The winners surname and county of residence will be made available by sending an email to email@example.com after June 25th 2012.
Got other ideas? Do email your favourite pairings to us at firstname.lastname@example.org. To subscribe to our free monthly newsletter and be eligible to enter our fabulous prize draws click here or to get notice of posts as soon as they're published click here.