Competitions and offers
Win a Sage Smoking Gun!
We have the PERFECT prize for any gadget freak this month - a Sage Smoking Gun which enables you to smoke any food or drink you fancy from nuts to cheese and cocktails. And we have THREE of them to give away!
Easy to use, the Smoking Gun is battery operated with dual speed for ignition and slow burn and comes with two smoke chip flavours Applewood and Hickory. You use the sweet, slightly fruity, flavour of applewood for delicate meats such as prosciutto cheese, nuts, seafood and alcoholic drinks while the strong and earthy essence of hickory is ideal for rich foods like beef, chicken, antipasti, butter and aioli.
You can see exactly how it works on this YouTube video. (Clever, huh?)
Sage has collaborated with chef Heston Blumenthal on the development of the range. I’m a fan myself - I’ve got their excellent temperature controlled Smart Kettle (paid for by me I hasten to say) which enables me to brew tea at different temperatures.
If you can’t wait to see if you've won one, the Smoking Gun would make a great present for Father’s Day.
All you have to do to enter the competition is register on the site (and subscribe, if you like, to our free newsletter).
The closing date for the competition is 11.59pm GMT on Wednesday July 12th 2017 and you must be over 18 and based in the UK to enter. For other terms and conditions see below.
Terms & conditions:
1. This prize draw is open to all UK residents over 18, other than freelances or contractors employed by matchingfoodandwine.com, and employees of Sage Appliances, their respective families and agents or anyone directly connected to the prize draw
2. No purchase is necessary. You simply need to have registered on the site and subscribe to the mailing list.
3. Entries submitted through third parties or agents will not be eligible. You may only enter once.
4. The prize consists the three Sage Smoking Guns specified above - one for each winner
5. The closing date for entry to the draw is 11.59pm GMT on Wednesday July 12th 2017. The winner will be drawn at random from the subscriber database by matchingfoodandwine by July 31st 2017 and will be notified by e-mail.
6. The promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
7. Entrants agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
The winner's surname and city of residence will be made available by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org after August 15th 2017.
If you found this post useful and were happy to get the advice for free perhaps you'd think about donating towards the running costs of the site? You can find out how to do it here or to subscribe to our regular newsletter click here.