Competitions and offers
Win a Reblochon cheese picnic hamper!
I’ve always been a bit of a cheese fiend so it’s great to collaborate this month with one of my favourite cheeses Reblochon, a French cheese that’s used to make the wickedly decadent après-ski dish tartiflette. THIS COMPETITION IS NOW CLOSED.
You can of course enjoy it at this time of year too, as they point out in this post, and to encourage you to do so they’re offering two fabulous picnic hampers for two of you lucky people to win!
As well as a Reblochon cheese they will contain a delicious bottle of crisp Roussette wine (see below), a bottle of exotically sweet Jasnières both from the excellent Yapp Brothers, some paté, saucisson, apple and fig chutneys and a selection of biscuits. The hamper itself is rather gorgeous as well - just perfect for a romantic picnic for two.
All you have to do to enter the competition is register on the site (and subscribe, if you like, to our free monthly newsletter which will tip you off about other competitions and giveaways.)
Given the nature of the prize, you must be 18 or over to enter and we can’t dispatch prizes to those of you who live outside the UK, I’m afraid.
The closing date for the competition is 11.59pm GMT on Friday July 8th 2016. For other terms and conditions see below.
Terms & conditions:
1. This prize draw is open to all UK residents of 18 or over, other than freelances or contractors employed by matchingfoodandwine.com, employees of Reblochon cheese, their respective families and agents or anyone directly connected to the prize draw
2. No purchase is necessary. You simply need to have registered on the site and subscribe to the mailing list.
3. Entries submitted through third parties or agents will not be eligible.
4. The prize consists of a Reblochon cheese hamper as described above. No cash alternative to the prize will be offered
5. The closing date for entry to the draw is 11.59pm GMT on Friday July 8th 2016. The winner will be drawn at random from the subscriber database by matchingfoodandwine by Friday July 22nd, 2016 and will be notified by e-mail.
6. The promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
7. Entrants agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
The winners' surnames and county of residence will be made available by sending an email to email@example.com after August 12th 2016
Got other ideas? Do email your favourite pairings to us at firstname.lastname@example.org. To subscribe to our free monthly newsletter and be eligible to enter our fabulous prize draws click here or to get notice of posts as soon as they're published click here.