Competitions and offers
Win a lavish BAFTA-night-in ‘treats’ pack!
Assuming you’re not going to be attending the BAFTA film awards in person on February 16th we’ve got a fabulously glitzy prize for our winner to enjoy at home - a bumper pack of goodies put together by the awards' sponsors. THIS COMPETITION IS NOW CLOSED.
It includes all the things you need to give your evening that celebrity je ne sais quoi:
- an exclusive BAFTA bottle of Champagne Taittinger and a pair of Villa Maria wines, as served to guests at the awards - the Villa Maria Private Bin Sauvignon Blanc 2013 and Private Bin Merlot Cabernet Sauvignon 2012
- a must have for the red carpet – Charles Worthington Salon at Home BAFTA Edition Volume & Bounce Thick & Full 3D Boosting Crème - a luxurious leave-in lightweight crème which has been designed to enhance thickness and texture leaving hair full of bounce for a show-stopping finish. Paired with the Charles Worthington Salon at Home Secrets Collection Instant Amplifying Volume Treatment, you can look your best for any paparazzi lurking outside your front door
- a pair of Cocorose London ‘Classic Elegance’ foldable ballet pumps with double cushioned insoles, non-slip outer soles and a petite heel to ensure your feet look at their most elegant on the sofa. Each pair comes with Cocorose London's signature travel purse, presented in a collectable, black and gold box
- a gorgeously scented Noble Isle Fireside Candle which combines the warm, spicy aromas of a country inn with cinnamon, cypress oil and comforting vanilla to waft through your sitting room
- an elegant Cross Townsend Ballpoint Pen, finished in a highly polished black lacquer with rich, rhodium plated appointments for jotting down the winners.
- a pair of super-smart ‘Hackett London Mayfair Logo’ cufflinks from the Hackett Mayfair collection
- a case of Limited Edition Elie Saab evian bottles created by the Lebanese Fashion Designer Elie Saab for this year’s BAFTA Awards.
- and a case of Badoit sparkling mineral water (just in case you overdo the bubbly)
All you have to do to be entered for the draw is register on the site (and subscribe, if you like, to our free newsletter. Don’t worry - we won’t bombard you with emails!)
Please note you must be 18 or over to enter and must be based in the UK. We will ask the winner for their telephone number to arrange delivery.
The closing date for the competition is 11.59pm GMT on Tuesday February 11th 2014. Because the prize is occasion-related we will be drawing the winner the following day and sending out the prize in time to arrive by awards night on the 16th (so no point in entering if you’re going to be away that week!)
For other terms and conditions see below.
To enter our competition, you must be signed in to the site.
If you aren't a member yet, you can click here to register now.
Once you've signed in, come back to this page and you'll be able to enter our competition.
Terms & conditions:
1. This prize draw is open to all UK residents of 18 or over, other than freelances or contractors employed by matchingfoodandwine.com, and employees of Champagne Taittinger, Villa Maria, Charles Worthington, Cocorose, Cross, Hackett, Evian and Badoit, their respective families and agents or anyone directly connected to the prize draw
2. No purchase is necessary. You simply need to have registered on the site and subscribe to the mailing list.
3. Entries submitted through third parties or agents will not be eligible.
4. The prize consists of the ‘BAFTA night in’ treats pack specified above. No cash alternative to the prize will be offered
5. The closing date for entry to the draw is 11.59pm GMT on Tuesday February 11th 2014. The winner will be drawn at random from the subscriber database by matchingfoodandwine on February 12th and will be delivered in time for awards night on February 16th.
6. The promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
7. Entrants agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
The winners surname and country of residence will be made available by sending an email to email@example.com after February 18th 2014.
Got other ideas? Do email your favourite pairings to us at firstname.lastname@example.org. To subscribe to our free monthly newsletter and be eligible to enter our fabulous prize draws click here or to get notice of posts as soon as they're published click here.