Competitions and offers
Win a glorious sherry and Spanish food hamper!
To celebrate Sherry Week next month and the publication of my new e-book we’ve got a great prize for all you Spanish food and wine lovers: a case of 12 different sherries and a hamper from Spanish food importer Ultracomida. THIS COMPETITION IS NOW CLOSED.
The case will encompass all the sherry styles from crisp manzanilla to decadent treacley PX - just in time to enjoy over the holiday period. And the hamper includes a fabulous range of Spanish foods including saffron, paella rice and chorizo along with delicious Spanish ham and cheese. (Do visit the Ultracomida site to see what great goodies they have on offer. They’re also opening a new pintxos bar, Curado, in Cardiff shortly)
To enter the competition all you need to do is register on the site (and subscribe, if you like, to our free newsletter).
The closing date for the competition is 11.59pm GMT on Sunday November 20th 2016 and you must be over 18 and live in the UK to enter. For other terms and conditions see below.
To enter our competition, you must be signed in to the site.
If you aren't a member yet, you can click here to register now.
Once you've signed in, come back to this page and you'll be able to enter our competition.
Terms & conditions:
1. This prize draw is open to all UK residents of 18 or over, other than freelances or contractors employed by matchingfoodandwine.com and employees of Sherry Wines UK, Ultracomida, their respective families and agents or anyone directly connected to the prize draw
2. No purchase is necessary. You simply need to have registered on the site.
3. Entries submitted through third parties or agents will not be eligible. Only one entry per person.
4. The prize consists of a case of sherry and Ultracomida hamper specified above
5. The closing date for entry to the draw is 11.59pm GMT on Sunday November 20th. The winner will be drawn at random from the subscriber database by matchingfoodandwine by Wednesday November 30th 2016 and will be notified by e-mail.
6. The promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
7. Entrants agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
The winners surname and country of residence will be made available by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org after December 15th 2016
Got other ideas? Do email your favourite pairings to us at email@example.com. To subscribe to our free monthly newsletter and be eligible to enter our fabulous prize draws click here or to get notice of posts as soon as they're published click here.