Competitions and offers
Win a fabulous Fortnum & Mason Marylebone hamper!
Frankly there’s nothing that says Christmas like a trip to twinkly Fortnum & Mason so we were thrilled when they agreed to offer one of their fabulous hampers as our prize this month.
It’s the new Marylebone hamper which is worth £200 and contains all manner of gorgeous goodies including Fortnum’s blanc de blancs champagne, strawberry and champagne preserve, Assam Tippy Golden Flowery Orange Pekoe tea, lots of gorgeous breakfast stuff like Sandringham Blend coffee, Old English Hunt marmalade, pickle and piccalilli and …. wait for it … truffle mayonnaise (swoon). You can see the full contents here.
Obviously, being a December competition we’re not going to be able to get it to you in time for Christmas but whichever lucky person wins it will have an amazing treat to look forward to in January.
The closing date for the competition is 11.59pm GMT on Sunday January 5th 2020 and you must live in the UK and be over 18 to enter. For other terms and conditions see below.
Terms and Conditions
1. This prize draw is open to all subscribers of 18 or over, other than freelancers or contractors employed by matchingfoodandwine.com, Fortnum & Mason their respective families and agents or anyone directly connected to the prize draw
2. No purchase is necessary.
3. Entries submitted through third parties or agents will not be eligible.
4. The prize consists of the case of the Fortnum & Mason Marylebone hamper detailed above and will be drawn at random. The prize is non-transferable, non-refundable and cannot be exchanged for cash alternatives in whole or in part.
5. The closing date for entry to the draw is 11.59pm GMT on 11.59pm GMT on Sunday January 5th 2020 2019. The winner will be drawn from the list of entrants by matchingfoodandwine by 11.59pm on Friday January 17th and will be notified by e-mail.
6. We ask for your name, email address and postal address in order to conduct the competition. We will delete this data as soon as the competition has concluded and the winner has received their prize.
7. In the event that you decide to subscribe to our monthly newsletter when you enter the competition, we will in addition record your name and email address in order to be able to send it out to you. You will be able to unsubscribe and ask us to delete your personal data at any time.
8. We accept no responsibility for late, incomplete, incorrectly submitted, corrupted or misdirected entries.
9. Our decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
10. Entrants agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
The winner’s surname and country of residence will be made available by sending an email to email@example.com after January 31st 2020.
If you found this post useful and were happy to get the advice for free perhaps you'd think about donating towards the running costs of the site? You can find out how to do it here or to subscribe to our regular newsletter click here.