Competitions and offers
Win a case of Louis Roederer champagne and a zzysh® Champagne Preserver
We’ve saved one of the best prizes we’ve had this year till last - a six bottle case of one of my favourite champagnes Louis Roederer from The Finest Bubble PLUS a zzysh® Champagne Preserver, a unique preservation system from Switzerland worth a total of £280. Do we spoil you or what? THIS COMPETITION IS NOW CLOSED.
First of all let me tell you about The Finest Bubble which rather nicely describes itself as 'London’s Emergency Champagne service'. It was founded by Nick Baker in September 2014 with the idea of testing the concept of same day delivery of champagne in London. From the initial range of twelve champagnes they now have a choice of over 400 grandes marques and specialist grower champagnes from 75cl bottles to a giant Nebuchadnezzar (the equivalent of 20 bottles). Louis Roederer Premier Brut is just one of the big names it supplies, all available for delivery within 2 hours in London (and the following day outside London)
And however unlikely you think it is that you won’t finish the bottle you’re drinking it’s great to be able to save some until the following day - or even longer in the case of zzysh®’s Wine and Champagne Preservers
According to zzysh® they use a unique Swiss patented technology in their Champagne Preserver which retains the natural aroma and flavour of sparkling wines after opening by sealing and replacing the air inside the bottle with a mixture of Argon and CO2, to guard the liquid from oxidation and loss of flavour and fizz. The Champagne Starter Set consists of one handpiece, one stopper and one cartridge which can be used for up to four applications. "Compact, portable and cost-effective at a recommended retail price of £79.90, the zzysh® Champagne Preserver works with a wide variety of sparkling wine bottles."
The closing date for the competition is 11.59pm GMT on Tuesday January 1st 2019 and you must live in the UK and be over 18 to enter. For other terms and conditions see below.
Terms and Conditions
1. This prize draw is open to all subscribers of 18 or over, other than freelancers or contractors employed by matchingfoodandwine.com, The Finest Bubble, zzysh, their respective families and agents or anyone directly connected to the prize draw
2. No purchase is necessary.
3. Entries submitted through third parties or agents will not be eligible.
4. The prize consists of the case of Louis Roederer champagne and zzysh® Champagne preserver detailed above and will be drawn at random. The prize is non-transferable, non-refundable and cannot be exchanged for cash alternatives in whole or in part.
5. The closing date for entry to the draw is 11.59pm GMT on Tuesday January 1st 2019. The winner will be drawn from the list of entrants by matchingfoodandwine by Tuesday January 15th and will be notified by e-mail.
6. We ask for your name, email address and postal address in order to conduct the competition. We will delete this data as soon as the competition has concluded and the winner has received their prize.
7. In the event that you decide to subscribe to our monthly newsletter when you enter the competition, we will in addition record your name and email address in order to be able to send it out to you. You will be able to unsubscribe and ask us to delete your personal data at any time.
8. We accept no responsibility for late, incomplete, incorrectly submitted, corrupted or misdirected entries.
9. Our decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
10. Entrants agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
The winner’s surname and country of residence will be made available by sending an email to email@example.com after January 31st 2019.
If you found this post useful and were happy to get the advice for free perhaps you'd think about donating towards the running costs of the site? You can find out how to do it here or to subscribe to our regular newsletter click here.