Competitions and offers
Win a case of award-winning Gonzalez Byass sherries worth over £200!
I’m particularly excited about this month’s prize which features one of my favourite drinks, sherry, in celebration of the first ever World Sherry Day on May 26th. THIS COMPETITION IS NOW CLOSED.
We’ve persuaded Gonzalez Byass producer of the well known Tio Pepe fino to offer a whole case of their award-winning sherries including the lovely Leonor (an amazing Palo Cortado), Alfonso oloroso seco and wickedly sweet Matusalem and Noe from the rare old soleras collection. It also includes a bottle each of Una Palma, Cuatro Palmas, Vina AB, Solera 1847, Nectar, Del Duque and Apostoles, giving you a chance to explore all the different styles of this historic wine.
All you have to do to enter the competition is register on the site (and subscribe, if you like, to our free newsletter which contains other prizes and offers).
Unfortunately, given the nature of the prize, we can’t dispatch prizes to those of you who live outside the UK though you could, of course, enter and give the prize to a friend if you win
The closing date for the competition is 11.59pm GMT on Friday, May 31st 2013. For other terms and conditions see below.
To enter our competition, you must be signed in to the site.
If you aren't a member yet, you can click here to register now.
Once you've signed in, come back to this page and you'll be able to enter our competition.
Terms & conditions:
1. This prize draw is open to all UK residents of 18 or over, other than freelances or contractors employed by matchingfoodandwine.com, employees of Gonzalez Byass and their associated companies, their respective families and agents or anyone directly connected to the prize draw
2. No purchase is necessary. You simply need to have registered on the site and subscribe to the mailing list.
3. Entries submitted through third parties or agents will not be eligible.
4. The prize consists of a 12 bottle case of Gonzalez Byass sherries*. No cash alternative to the prize will be offered
5. The closing date for entry to the draw is 11.59pm GMT on Fridat May 31st 2013. The winner will be drawn at random from the subscriber database by matchingfoodandwine by June 7th and will be notified by e-mail.
6. The promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
7. Entrants agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.The winners surname and country of residence will be made available by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org after June 14th
The winner of the Navarra wine and hamper in our last competition was Seamus from Reading
* including some half bottles
Got other ideas? Do email your favourite pairings to us at email@example.com. To subscribe to our free monthly newsletter and be eligible to enter our fabulous prize draws click here or to get notice of posts as soon as they're published click here.