Competitions and offers
Win a £300 case of Louis Roederer champagne!
As it’s Christmas we thought you’d spoil you with an amazing case of champagne from one of the region’s top producers, Louis Roederer. THIS COMPETITION IS NOW CLOSED
It includes not only their non-vintage Brut Premier but four of their vintage champagnes and their demi-sec Carte Blanche which, let me tell you, is wickedly good with Christmas cake. And panettone. And stollen. (I should know....)
The vintages are the 2008 vintage brut, 2008 blanc de blancs, 2010 vintage rosé and 2006 brut nature (with a label designed by Philippe Starck). It's an absolute treat for any champagne lover.
As the competition runs until Boxing Day you won't get delivery by Christmas if you win but you’ll need something to cheer you up in the New Year, won’t you? And just think of the stash of champagne you'll have to choose from for Valentine's Day and other romantic occasions!
All you have to do to be in the draw is register on the site (and subscribe, if you like, to our free newsletter). Given the nature of the prize, you must be 18 or over to enter and we can’t dispatch prizes to those of you who live outside the UK. Sorry about that!
The closing date for the competition is 11.59pm GMT on Friday December 25th, 2015. For other terms and conditions see below.
Terms & conditions:
1. This prize draw is open to all UK residents of 18 or over, other than freelances or contractors employed by matchingfoodandwine.com, employees of Louis Roederer and Maisons, Marques et Domaines, their respective families and agents or anyone directly connected to the prize draw
2. No purchase is necessary. You simply need to have registered on the site and subscribe to the mailing list.
3. Entries submitted through third parties or agents will not be eligible.
4. The prize consists of a case of the six bottles of Louis Roederer champagne detailed above. No cash alternative to the prize will be offered
5. The closing date for entry to the draw is 11.59pm GMT on Friday December 25th 2015. The winner will be drawn at random from the subscriber database by matchingfoodandwine by Monday January 4th 2016 and will be notified by e-mail.
6. The promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
7. Entrants agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
The winners surname and county of residence will be made available by sending an email to email@example.com after January 22nd, 2016
* which you can find, I've spotted at the time of writing, in a beautiful gift pack at £25.43 at Nickolls & Perks.
If you found this post useful and were happy to get the advice for free perhaps you'd think about donating towards the running costs of the site? You can find out how to do it here or to subscribe to our regular newsletter click here.