Competitions and offers
Sponsored: Win a case of top quality Cava
If you haven’t tasted Spain’s best known sparkling wine Cava recently you’re in for a surprise at the quality of the wines, many of which are now produced from organic and biodynamically cultivated vines. THIS COMPETITION IS NOW CLOSED.
The D.O.Cava has picked out a selection from some of the top famly-owned producers for this month’s prize which will make spectacular drinking in the run up to Christmas.
The case includes two bottles each of the following
- Vins El Cep Kila Cava Brut 2017 from a group of winegrowers who have been making wine since 1448 and who have been pioneers in ecological and biodynamic viticulture
- Pares Balta Blanca Cusine, 2012 A blend of Xarel.lo, Chardonnay and Pinot Noir from a family owned winery whose origins go back to 1790 and which has been using biodynamic practices since 2012
- Alta Alella Mirgin Reserva Brut Nature 2017 From Spain’s smallest region Alella, produced with manually harvested organic grapes and made by the traditional method
- Maset Cava, Nu, Brut Rose 2018 A fruity sparkling rosé cava made from trepat and garnacha tinta from organically farmed vineyards.
- Sumarroca Reserva Rose Eco 2018Sustainably produced wines using their own estate-grown fruit.
- Maset Cava, Nu, Brut Reserva, 2017 organically produced xarel·lo, macabeo and parellada from a family winegrower which has wineries spread across different regions of Spain
The closing date for the competition is 11.59pm GMT on Sunday October 31st 2021 and you must live in the UK and be over 18 to enter.
This is an advertising feature in association with D.O.Cava. For full terms and conditions, see below.
There are no active competitions at the moment.
Terms and Conditions
1. This prize draw is open to all subscribers of 18 or over, other than freelancers or contractors employed by matchingfoodandwine.com, D.O.Cava, their respective families and agents or anyone directly connected to the prize draw
2. No purchase is necessary.
3. Entries submitted through third parties or agents will not be eligible. Only one entry is allowed per person.
4. The prize consists of the case of Cava described above though the sponsor reserves the right to substitute bottles of equivalent value. The prize is non-transferable, non-refundable and cannot be exchanged for cash alternatives in whole or in part.
5. The closing date for entry to the draw is 11.59pm GMT on Sunday October 31st 2021. The winner will be drawn from the list of entrants by matchingfoodandwine by 11.59pm on Monday November 15th and will be notified by e-mail.
7. We ask for your name, email address and postal address in order to conduct the competition. We will delete this data as soon as the competition has concluded and the winner has received their prize.
8. In the event that you decide to subscribe to our monthly newsletter when you enter the competition, we will in addition record your name and email address in order to be able to send it out to you. You will be able to unsubscribe and ask us to delete your personal data at any time.
9. We accept no responsibility for late, incomplete, incorrectly submitted, corrupted or misdirected entries.
10. Our decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
11. Entrants agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
The winner’s surname and county of residence will be made available by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org after November 30th 2021
If you found this post helpful and would like to support the website which is free to use it would be great if you'd make a donation towards its running costs or sign up to my regular Substack newsletter Eat This, Drink That for extra benefits.