Competitions and offers
Win a fabulous case of French wine from From Vineyards Direct
We’ve got a great prize for any winelover this month: a super case of wine from online retailer From Vineyards Direct which, as the name suggests, imports wine directly from the producer. They have a particularly strong range of French wines from which they invited me to take my pick to create a case for one of you lucky people to win. THIS COMPETITION IS NOW CLOSED.
The case contains*
Serge Mathieu Brut Tradition champagne
Saint-Julien Limited Edition 2010
La Reserve de L’Angludet 2014
Domaine Maldant Pauvelot Chorey Lès Beaune 2014
Domaine du Colombier Crozes-Hermitage Cuvée Gaby 2014
Clotilde Davenne Bourgogne Blanc 2014
Saint Aubin, La Tour de Brully, Les Champtirants 2014
Chateau Bauduc Sauvignon Semillon Bordeaux Blanc 2015
G de Guiraud 2015
Domaine de la Loge Les Aveillons Pouilly Fumé 2014
Sauternes 2012 (1/2 bottle)
Which is quite a treat, as I think you'll agree!
To enter the competition all you need to do is register on the site (and subscribe, if you like, to our free newsletter).
The closing date for the competition is 11.59pm GMT on Monday January 2nd 2017 and you must be over 18 and live in the UK to enter. For other terms and conditions see below.
Terms & conditions:
1. This prize draw is open to all UK residents of 18 or over, other than freelances or contractors employed by matchingfoodandwine.com, and employees of From Vineyards Direct, their respective families and agents or anyone directly connected to the prize draw
2. No purchase is necessary. You simply need to have registered on the site.
3. Entries submitted through third parties or agents will not be eligible. Only one entry per person.
4. The prize consists of a case of wine as specified above, subject to availability. The sponsor reserves the right to substitute a similar wine to the ones mentioned should they run out of stock
5. The closing date for entry to the draw is 11.59pm GMT on Monday, January 2nd 2017. The winner will be drawn at random from the subscriber database by matchingfoodandwine by Monday January 16th, 2017 and will be notified by e-mail.
6. The promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
7. Entrants agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
The winners surname and country of residence will be made available by sending an email to email@example.com after January 31st 2017
Got other ideas? Do email your favourite pairings to us at firstname.lastname@example.org. To subscribe to our free monthly newsletter and be eligible to enter our fabulous prize draws click here or to get notice of posts as soon as they're published click here.