Competitions and offers
Win £200 worth of Sacla’s selection of 'truly, madly, deeply Italian" products
We’ve got a really great prize for any lover of Italian food this month from Sacla the company that pioneered pesto in the UK
It’s a £200 voucher that will enable you to pick from the ‘truly madly deeply Italian’ range of artisanal products that they have sourced from over Italy. From pesto to pasta, biscuits to balsamic and confectionery to ceramics they are available exclusively online at www.sacla.co.uk.
A treat for yourself or a chance to get Christmas sorted well in advance - or maybe both? There’s a terrific range of products to choose from.
The closing date for the competition is 11.59pm GMT on Wednesday September 30th 2020 and you must live in the UK and be over 18 to enter. The lucky winner will be contacted by the Sacla' team to select the products of their choice up to the value of £200.
For other terms and conditions see below.
Terms and Conditions
1. This prize draw is open to all subscribers of 18 or over, other than freelancers or contractors employed by Sacla, matchingfoodandwine.com, their respective families and agents or anyone directly connected to the prize draw
2. No purchase is necessary.
3. Entries submitted through third parties or agents will not be eligible. Only one entry is allowed per person.
4. The prize consists of products to the value of £200 as indicated above and will need to be ordered in a single order. The prize is non-transferable and non-refundable
5. The closing date for entry to the draw is 11.59pm GMT on Wednesday September 30th 2020. The winner will be drawn from the list of entrants by matchingfoodandwine by 11.59pm on Wednesday September 14th 2020 and will be notified by e-mail.
6. We ask for your name, email address and postal address in order to conduct the competition. We will delete this data as soon as the competition has concluded and the winner has received their prize.
7. In the event that you decide to subscribe to our monthly newsletter when you enter the competition, we will in addition record your name and email address in order to be able to send it out to you. You will be able to unsubscribe and ask us to delete your personal data at any time.
8. We accept no responsibility for late, incomplete, incorrectly submitted, corrupted or misdirected entries.
9. Our decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
10. Entrants agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
The winner’s surname and country of residence will be made available by sending an email to email@example.com after September 30th 2020.
If you found this post useful and were happy to get the advice for free perhaps you'd think about donating towards the running costs of the site? You can find out how to do it here or to subscribe to our regular newsletter click here.