Assuming you’re not going to be attending the BAFTA film awards in person on February 16th we’ve got a fabulously glitzy prize for our winner to enjoy at home - a bumper pack of goodies put together by the awards' sponsors. THIS COMPETITION IS NOW CLOSED.
It includes all the things you need to give your evening that celebrity je ne sais quoi:
All you have to do to be entered for the draw is register on the site (and subscribe, if you like, to our free newsletter. Don’t worry - we won’t bombard you with emails!)
Please note you must be 18 or over to enter and must be based in the UK. We will ask the winner for their telephone number to arrange delivery.
The closing date for the competition is 11.59pm GMT on Tuesday February 11th 2014. Because the prize is occasion-related we will be drawing the winner the following day and sending out the prize in time to arrive by awards night on the 16th (so no point in entering if you’re going to be away that week!)
For other terms and conditions see below.
To enter our competition, you must be signed in to the site.
If you aren't a member yet, you can click here to register now.
Once you've signed in, come back to this page and you'll be able to enter our competition.
Terms & conditions:
1. This prize draw is open to all UK residents of 18 or over, other than freelances or contractors employed by matchingfoodandwine.com, and employees of Champagne Taittinger, Villa Maria, Charles Worthington, Cocorose, Cross, Hackett, Evian and Badoit, their respective families and agents or anyone directly connected to the prize draw
2. No purchase is necessary. You simply need to have registered on the site and subscribe to the mailing list.
3. Entries submitted through third parties or agents will not be eligible.
4. The prize consists of the ‘BAFTA night in’ treats pack specified above. No cash alternative to the prize will be offered
5. The closing date for entry to the draw is 11.59pm GMT on Tuesday February 11th 2014. The winner will be drawn at random from the subscriber database by matchingfoodandwine on February 12th and will be delivered in time for awards night on February 16th.
6. The promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
7. Entrants agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
The winners surname and country of residence will be made available by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org after February 18th 2014.