If you’re a fan of Hawksmoor - as, being co-founder Will Beckett's mum I’m pretty well bound to be - you may have come across the steak wine Rosso Braida they blend in Piedmont with their supplier Sommelier’s Choice. (You can see them devoting themselves to this arduous task in this YouTube video) THIS COMPETITION IS NOW CLOSED.
Well, I ran into Tim McLoughlin Green of Sommelier’s Choice last week and twisted his arm to offer you a case.
The wine is from the 2009 vintage and is a lovely ripe blend of Barbera, Cabernet and Merlot that would be spot on with a juicy steak. Especially a sirloin.
All you have to do to enter the competition is register on the site (and subscribe, if you like, to our free newsletter).
Given the nature of the prize, you must be 18 or over to enter and we can’t dispatch prizes to those of you who live outside the UK. However overseas subscribers WILL have a chance to win a voucher for Hawksmoor’s new Knightsbridge restaurant which opens next month. Look out for the newsletter in your inbox in the next couple of days.
The closing date for the competition is 11.59pm GMT on Wednesday July 9th
For other terms and conditions see below.
To enter our competition, you must be signed in to the site.
If you aren't a member yet, you can click here to register now.
Once you've signed in, come back to this page and you'll be able to enter our competition.
Terms & conditions:
1. This prize draw is open to all UK residents of 18 or over, other than freelances or contractors employed by matchingfoodandwine.com, and employees of Hawksmoor, Sommelier’s Choice, their respective families and agents or anyone directly connected to the prize draw
2. No purchase is necessary. You simply need to have registered on the site and subscribe to the mailing list.
3. Entries submitted through third parties or agents will not be eligible.
4. The prize consists of the case of Rosso Braida specified above. No cash alternative to the prize will be offered
5. The closing date for entry to the draw is 11.59pm GMT on Wednesday July 9th 2014. The winner will be drawn at random from the subscriber database by matchingfoodandwine by July 16th 2014 and will be notified by e-mail.
6. The promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
7. Entrants agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
The winners surname and country of residence will be made available by sending an email to email@example.com after July 25th 2014.