If you didn’t manage to get away for a romantic break this weekend here’s your chance to remedy that with a two night stay at the fabulous Scarlet hotel off the north Cornwall coast. THIS COMPETITION IS NOW CLOSED.
I visited myself in December and thought was so great I pleaded with them to offer one of you the chance to do the same.
Many of the rooms overlook Mawgan Porth beach which is just a few minutes walk away. You can even see the sea from the indoor pool and the gorgeous spa (don’t on any account miss having a foot massage!)
As if that wasn’t enough they have great food and a terrific wine list too. It is the most perfect place for a getaway.
The prize includes 2 nights bed and breakfast* and one dinner for two - a fabulous prize worth over £500.
All you have to do to enter the competition is register on the site (and subscribe, if you like, to our free newsletter).
Happily we can offer this prize to all visitors to the site on this occasion not just those who are based in the UK though you’ll obviously have to come over here to enjoy it.
The closing date for the competition is 11.59pm GMT on Friday March 28th 2014.
Please note the prize can only be taken between Sunday and Thursday – during the following periods:
April - excluding Easter holidays, October – excluding half term holidays, November and December – excluding Christmas and the New Year and cannot be redeemed over the hotel’s high season period of May – September. To get on the hotels’s mailing list email firstname.lastname@example.org.
For other terms and conditions see below.
To enter our competition, you must be signed in to the site.
If you aren't a member yet, you can click here to register now.
Once you've signed in, come back to this page and you'll be able to enter our competition.
Terms & conditions:
1. This prize draw is open to all UK residents of 18 or over, other than freelances or contractors employed by matchingfoodandwine.com, employees of The Scarlet and their associated companies, their respective families and agents or anyone directly connected to the prize draw
2. No purchase is necessary. You simply need to have registered on the site and subscribe to the mailing list.
3. Entries submitted through third parties or agents will not be eligible.
4. The prize consists of 2 nights bed and breakfast and one dinner for two at The Scarlet, taken during the times and dates indicated. No cash alternative to the prize will be offered
5. The closing date for entry to the draw is 11.59pm GMT on Friday March 28th 2014. The winner will be drawn at random from the subscriber database by matchingfoodandwine by April 4th and will be notified by e-mail.
6. The promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
7. Entrants agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
The winners surname and country of residence will be made available by sending an email to email@example.com after April 11th
The winner of the BAFTA box of treats in our last competition was Gillian from Barnstaple in Devon.